If you had to name 5 recepies:

Information and updates for the Nezeramontias mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Acromatic Aria

waves_blade

If you had to name 5 recepies:

Post by waves_blade » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:22 am

That a casual player of this mod should know that will greatly help or enhance their gameplay, what would they be?

Yadeehoo

Re: If you had to name 5 recepies:

Post by Yadeehoo » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:44 pm

1 - A normal (white) or rare (yellow) item + Energy fragment = Enchanted (blue) item. Then you can cube that with a key of set or of the uniques
2 - Montreal Jewel Device (from Gauntlet) + 2 space fragments + a soul = Creates a jewel from that soul that you can socket wherever you want.
3 - One ring/ Amulet + Screw socket = Adds a socket to that ring/amulet !!!!!
4 - Normal item + 1 space fragment + blacksmith hammer + anvil + any doll (can buy Tyrael's one from jamela in act 4) = Exeptional item (useful for crafting). You can also upgrade this exeptional to elite using the same recipe expet you'll need 2 space fragment that time
5 - A socketed item + crowbar = Removes the gems/runes/jewels from the item without destroying them

waves_blade

Post by waves_blade » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Yadeehoo" wrote:1 - A normal (white) or rare (yellow) item + Energy fragment = Enchanted (blue) item. Then you can cube that with a key of set or of the uniques
2 - Montreal Jewel Device (from Gauntlet) + 2 space fragments + a soul = Creates a jewel from that soul that you can socket wherever you want.
3 - One ring/ Amulet + Screw socket = Adds a socket to that ring/amulet !!!!!
4 - Normal item + 1 space fragment + blacksmith hammer + anvil + any doll (can buy Tyrael's one from jamela in act 4) = Exeptional item (useful for crafting). You can also upgrade this exeptional to elite using the same recipe expet you'll need 2 space fragment that time
5 - A socketed item + crowbar = Removes the gems/runes/jewels from the item without destroying them
Yay! Someone to ask who can answer questions, if you don't mind that is :P

1) Is there a rare version of the 1st recepie? To turn a blue item into a yellow one?
2) Do you know what grapes are for?
3) For the Key of Uniques, is it the same every time? I just bought one for small charms for example and got Bomb Bag (i laughed), if I Key of Uniques another small charm will it be the exact same one or do I have a chance at a different one?
4) Whats a good level to try and take on the Gauntlet and that treasure place in Act 5? I can do Kagero relatively okay (Final bosses + difficulty spike at lvl 5-6 can be rough tho). I'm a level 83 claw Assassin at the moment.
5) I don't know if this something you can help with, but I get extreme FPS lag in certain situations, I have glide wrap and I run in compatibility mode for service pack 3, do you have any suggestions that could improve performance?

Yadeehoo

Post by Yadeehoo » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:14 am

1) No there isn't, but eventually when you craft an item you don't have the level for, it will make a rare instead of a unique. Remember the same unique can't drop twice in the same game.
2) Grapes are to collect with 6 other fruits to create a special charm :)
3) Crafting with the keys of uniques & set depend on your level. If you wanna craft a item level 70 you must be at least level 100. But the charms aren't worth be crafted in this mod. Funnily that's what I tried to do at first too but even now at level 750 they are still pretty crap. The only good charms you can get are the ones you craft yourself ( like Cornucopia with the 7 fruits), holy grail you find in the Gautlet, All Are One that you craft with the boss dolls, and Laying the Smackdown you craft using the character specific gems at the perfect level cubing the 7 of them together.
4) For the Gauntlet, you can try now, the first time will be the hardest, but after you find the Holy Grail in the price room, it's gonna be much easier. On tip is to craft the "persona" mask, which allows you to change into a werewolf ( more life, run fast and faster hit recovery). There isn't much stuff to get from the infernal pit in normal level, the most valuable items you get, you craft yourself, but you can give it a try after few succesful gauntlets.
And did you know there were class specific sets for your mercenary?
5)Is the lag happening in Kagero level 5? If so, there's nothing you can do about it. There are some bugs, it doesn't mean there's something wrong with your computer.

Hope that help. Let me know
Last edited by Yadeehoo on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

waves_blade

Post by waves_blade » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:58 am

Yeah, Kagero 5 was one issue, like jesus christ the lag there can be INTENSE, it also doesn't help that Kag 5 is a difficulty jump from Kag 4 along with its lag spikes :P.

Though, having my mini-map up also lags me at times.

I was leveling my necro, and I have a question, is there anyway to cast golems/curses while in the necro's special form that gives +to skill levels? When I first learned the skill, I though "awesome! maybe most of my summons wont be useless now!" instead, I cant use half my summons, and I can't curse either...

Yadeehoo

Post by Yadeehoo » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:29 am

Honnestly, I've never started a Necro, and I don't know how to use the assassin very well. Maybe you can teach me something here :)

So did you make it through the Gauntlet?

Aslo what kind of mercenary do you use and how did you equip it? If you equip him/her well your mercenary ought to be stronger than you in normal and nightmare, a real war machine if you know what I mean... - Besides the Gauntlet for which you'll have to rely on your own skills, it makes all the rest easier

Check Fiona for the Rogue, Jorren for the Palladin, and Derek for Barb. There's a 3 different versions, one for each level of difficulty. You might want to focus your crafting on your hireling in the beginnig, as it will pay off big time. These hireling set items are always etheral)

http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?t=738427

Craft Ratio Reminder : 7/10 for uniques, 8/10 for sets. Meaning you can only craft uniques that are 70% your level or less and Sets that are 80% of your level or less. Let's say you wanna craft Jorren's Helmet NT (lvl 55), you must be at least Lvl 69

Return to “Nezeramontias”