YHWH's egg spawns 3 at a time and Belial freezes my mana

Information and updates for the Nezeramontias mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Acromatic Aria

Yadeehoo

YHWH's egg spawns 3 at a time and Belial freezes my mana

Post by Yadeehoo » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:04 pm

I've crafted the Judgement's Creation. It looks a little different form the others I've seen on internet, and it spawns 3 YHWH at a time. Also when I fight it in hell, Belial freezes my mana, I can't use it at all, the same way the little vortex in the infernal pit do. Any tips ?

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: YHWH's egg spawns 3 at a time and Belial freezes my mana

Post by gogodanny » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:48 am

Where do you spawn YHWH so that there is Belial even remotely close to it?! ...

I used to spawn it right outside A1 town - there are only spike fiends, thornbeasts, fallens, goblins and maybe zombies around :-P
only 2 things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity ... although i'm not sure yet about the universe (c) Albert Einstein
http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?p ... hot051.jpg (WOW)

Yadeehoo

Re: YHWH's egg spawns 3 at a time and Belial freezes my mana

Post by Yadeehoo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:16 pm

Yeah I spawn it in A1 in hell. But I'm talking about the final egg, you know, the one you never had cause you never found the duplicator spell. It spawns a 15-ish number of monsters in a row, including Belial and all the worst this game has to offer. And one of my problem is that one egg spawns 3. Pretty tough but I eventually got over it and finished the game in every way possible

Return to “Nezeramontias”