web site

Information and updates the APTE mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. The project was cancelled.

Moderator: Volf

Voodoo_Sun
Paladin

web site

Post by Voodoo_Sun » Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:04 pm

volf your website has no working links!!! When I go there the I haveno way to look around because there are no working links. All the buttons along the left side don't load either (I assume these should be links :-) Very frustrating because the screenies I've seen look amazing!
Your Life is Your Own. Life it for Yourself.
Only Sheep Stand in Line

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: web site

Post by onyx » Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:13 pm

All the links on the left work fine for me. Maybe it's browser/OS issue, since the buttons are Java Applet.

To Volf: Maybe you should add a pure HTML version of navigation to the site, for people who can't run Java? :)
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Post by Volf » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:03 pm

Yep they are applets, its a problem with some newer versions of internet explorer but you can install aditional java applet support and it will work fine after that.
Java web start can be found here http://java.sun.com/products/javawebstart/index.jsp

I am planing to do some modifications for my site but at the moment i only have a few hours spear time a week and those hours i spend working on my mod so sadly the site is not a priority right now :(

Voodoo_Sun
Paladin

Post by Voodoo_Sun » Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:55 am

thanks volf!!! I have been trying to find where to get java support forever!! The link that always pops up when I need it directs me to an old microsoft place that no longer offers it. It's nice to finally get it!
Your Life is Your Own. Life it for Yourself.
Only Sheep Stand in Line

Return to “A Pledge To Evil”