Pledge to Evil Progress

Information and updates the APTE mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. The project was cancelled.

Moderator: Volf

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Pledge to Evil Progress

Post by Volf » Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:37 am

There are more screenies in the Gallery

The are to the right in town with the water border has always been my favorite area in act2,, well actually the only part of act2 that I like..
Problem has been the tiles, or the lack of them,, the border tiles only go in on direction and the have no corner edges,,, wel wanted to add a ship coz the existing ship is so small and you cant walk on it,, so I just made new tiles to solve the problem then added some bridges and finally my ship,, the ship will have an entrance so you can sneak around in the captains cabin,, the ship will possibly take you to a distant contry (havent desided yet).
Last edited by Volf on Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: Pledge to Evil Progress

Post by kingpin » Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:13 am

The screenies looks really nice :)

I see forward to see more of your amazing map works.

Cz_Barbie
Champion of the Light

Post by Cz_Barbie » Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

Wow 8-O 8-O
Lut Gholein is so nice now against the old still-thesame desert town..

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Post by Volf » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:07 pm

Worked some more on this idea and sense i hate the desert levels I desided to scarp al the desert levels and rebild the act.

Act2 will start on the island of Lutho Golein,, the ship will take you to the next area,, basically the whole act will follow this base idea,, you will use the ship to travell to new islands , underwater caves and maby even huge distant contries (depends on how mush time i will have for modding).
This way the act2 maps wont be limited to a sigle them,, som islands might be desert, some jungle,, some might be way up noth

Malachor
Paladin

Post by Malachor » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:40 am

8-O Whoah, awesome :) :) definitely can't wait for this mod :)

Xenast
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Xenast » Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:36 am

and maby even huge distant contries (depends on how mush time i will have for modding).
Hey, despite the fact that you are the best at map editing, your not the only one on the team who can do map work ya know ;) Granted I'm not great with new dt1's, I'm pretty sure theres regular map work to be done too :)

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Post by Volf » Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:14 pm

Xenast";p="191241" wrote:
and maby even huge distant contries (depends on how mush time i will have for modding).
Hey, despite the fact that you are the best at map editing, your not the only one on the team who can do map work ya know ;) Granted I'm not great with new dt1's, I'm pretty sure theres regular map work to be done too :)
Just figured you will be busy working on LOS so I dont want to steal to much of your time..
But lets continue that part of the discussion elsewhere.

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

[apte] New skill icons for ama

Post by Volf » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:40 pm

For the icons I tryed a million different things but everything looked so oraganised with clean edges and fansy frames (first icons reminded me of hospitals)so I changed my strategy and made them look a bit more handmade.
And you se the result belowe
click here to se Amazons jawelin skill tab (alpha vesrion)

Al existing skill icons for the Ama were made today but the characters will get more skills in the future,, once that is done I will finnish the screen..
Last edited by Volf on Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lycanthropy

Post by Lycanthropy » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:35 pm

The mod is lookin' good :twisted:
"I was not content to believe in a personal devil and serve him, in the ordinary sense of the word. I wanted to get hold of him personally and become his chief of staff." -Aleister Crowley

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Post by Volf » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:05 am

Yep were still allive,, heres a little teaser in form of a video
http://www.volf.biz/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=981

Return to “A Pledge To Evil”