Whats the latest word on this mod?

Information and teasers from the upcoming mod, Shadow Empires.

Moderators: Black Heart, Joel

taosk8r
Paladin

Whats the latest word on this mod?

Post by taosk8r » Sat May 29, 2004 5:06 am

Just noticing the progress report thread seems a bit outta date.. Was wondering if this mod is getting somewhere near to seeing the light of day, or?

Like maybe we could just get a simple overall completion percentage?

I'm just dying to try the new skills and player types is all! :)

Black Heart
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Black Heart » Sat May 29, 2004 8:11 am

Well we do post information in all the treads. Tend to over look a progress reports. As I and the rest of the team spend every free min working on it .I would have to say it is progressing. We do not post information on when it will be done or how much of what has been done. Creating a mod is a fluid thing and you could build something that requires more work than you intended. Or changes the dynamics and requires hole new areas that have to be done. So suffice it to say it is best to stop by now and then and see what’s new :)
Sometimes we win with greater firepower, through sheer numbers or more powerful weapons, but for the most part it is knowledge that defines our victories. Know something and it has lost its power over you.

The Shadow Has risen!!!! Warped Tiles

taosk8r
Paladin

Re: Whats the latest word on this mod?

Post by taosk8r » Sun May 30, 2004 12:21 am

Whoops.. I hadn't realized how recently this project had begun.. :oops: I was thinking it was something closer to 6 months since it started.. Now it looks more like only 2 or 3.. :) I've been browsing some of the screenshots and stuff now since I'm not restricted in getting around by the lack of broadband, and I must say your progress so far looks really impressive (especially the new skill icon gfx)..

Return to “Shadow Empires”