Patience...

Information and teasers from the upcoming mod, Shadow Empires.

Moderators: Black Heart, Joel

No votes

Total votes: 0

Zanzu
Champion of the Light

Patience...

Post by Zanzu » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:06 am

Is something i don't have, this mod has been in the making for years...it confuses me to think someone could be so dedicated to making this mod for so long...I wouldn't be able to last out a year and if i hadn't finished a playable version of meh mod by then id probably just give up lol. Anyways looking forward to this mod, It looks very promising and can't wait to see if it's worth this wait! (Looks like it is though, so i'll keep waiting :D)

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: Patience...

Post by onyx » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:18 am

Many of the mods here have been in the making for years, and it does take time to create something as complex as Shadow Empires. I'm pretty confident it will be released one day ;)
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Zanzu
Champion of the Light

Post by Zanzu » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:05 am

Yeah i know that most of the mods here are old ones that have been in the making for a while, and i hope that it is released one day and i shall wait until that day! Just don't personally have the patience to work on a mod and not have a playable version out after so many years lol...it would discourage me :(

D2 MOD player
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by D2 MOD player » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:39 pm

Thanks for your input Onyx. I've been looking at this mod for years and am glad your still confident it will be released. I don't know about anybody else. But if I'm willing to play the original Hellfire recently to remember how games were 10-12 years ago, it doesn't matter how long it takes for this mod to come out. It doesn't matter how dated D2 is by then. I'll still play it.

Return to “Shadow Empires”