Read this Mouse

Information and updates for the EftA mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: erevos, mouse

Haystack

Read this Mouse

Post by Haystack » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:26 am

I got a question for you. Why cant i import items that i saved to file? when i try to join the game it says bad inventory data? Plz respond!

geneticsk8er987

Re: Read this Mouse

Post by geneticsk8er987 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:37 am

i have the same problems too i really cant figure it out. mouse hasnt been on in a while so idk when he will answer this thread. :cry: the bet advice i can say to you is dont import items try to find them on your own it takes all the fun out of the game and if u need to tranfer items get the plugY infinite stash plug in i use it and it works wonders :)
Knowledge is power, Power is control

distributer

Post by distributer » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:31 am

It works with Uide-Tool. The thing is, you can only import Items that u have exported first.
Making items on your own wont work with Hero-Editor and 1.10 chars. Try to make a new 1.09d char with the editor and put the selfmade items on this char, start game and use this char. It will transmute to a 1.10 char and still has the items on in the mod.
I started collecting Sets from this mod, i can export the items and import them later on other chars.

Xcolibri
Champion of the Light

Post by Xcolibri » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:35 pm

Distributer, can you still connect to multiplayer with the new char?
Cause I can save udie chars and play single with them but in multi it messes up.

Return to “Escape From The Afterlife”