New to EfTa - some questions

Information and updates for the EftA mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: erevos, mouse

No votes

Total votes: 0

starverse

New to EfTa - some questions

Post by starverse » Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:36 pm

Let me say this is an awesome mod and i enjoyed playing it a lot. I have some questions and comments however.

1. Gem words... do you get better effects when you use higher graded gems? or do higher graded gems only give more "original gem" effects and nothing else? Take for example Volcanic... +1 fire skills, if i used higher lvl gems would it become more than +1?

2. Seems to be a bug with bolts, they don't seem eo combine/stack.

3.Why are minions and mercs so darn weak? They die too easily? What can i do to make them survive for like 5mins?

4. Is there a bug with air elemental? Cos it see,s as if hes not doing any lightning damage at all. And why is air elemental so completely weak when compared to the similar levelled earth elemental. I think it needs a boost with some more synergies.

5.Another qns re: mercs cos i cannot quite recall.
Will the act1 normal merc like say withh blessed aim get the upgrade when he reaches nightmare and subsequently hell (conviction aura) or do i have to buy them at the various difficulty levels? Same with the other mercs like rogues etc?

Thanks to anyone that can help me.

Return to “Escape From The Afterlife”