Videos... :)

Information and updates for the EftA mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: erevos, mouse

erevos
Hosted Forum Moderator
Paladin
Greece

Videos... :)

Post by erevos » Sat May 15, 2010 10:31 am

Even if this forum is sooo dead.. a loyal Paladin has returned... watch him just a little bit..

here:
and here:

enjoy if anyone watch this :)

erevos
Hosted Forum Moderator
Paladin
Greece

Re: Videos... :)

Post by erevos » Sat May 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Here is another one...:

CoRRuPTeD

Post by CoRRuPTeD » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:32 pm

No videos as the laptop I'm currently using for playing is too poor for recording, but...

I just beat hell baal in hardcore!

I used PlugY, but no respeccing of stats/skills.
The first summoner was a messy build, ended up dying in nightmare cow level to a regular cow while I was amp cursed. Probably also partially because I was using a Holy Freeze mercenary (the aura is bugged in EftA, it has reversed effects :lol:)
This superior remake was all electric serpent/mulch/saurians/tisiphone with the slowing spirit and a conviction mercenary.
I got lucky getting a +5 BO Knightrod as early as act 5 normal which saved me a lot of time running nm andariel (which I had been doing with my previous summoner, just for this item). After blasting through NM I spent quite a lot of time running the cow level gearing up for hell which I entered at level 79. I recall sitting at ~4k life, 50%+ block with decent res. After reaching act 4 hell I decided I wanted better stats to be safer as I was still about to {filtered} my pants for each teleport in any area with Shadow monsters.
Then I spent a couple of weeks doing just Pit runs to find some elites. Stormshield in particular as I knew I needed as much phys dmg reduction as possible to avoid accidents with bad combos.
Later on during pit runs I got blasted down to ~200 hp instantly in a close encounter with a F/C/L combo enchanted boss but luckily my rejuv reflexes were up to par.
I did save myself from dying a few times by save & exit, mostly because I was playing recklessly, teleporting into bad spots where the tisiphone would get instagibbed and the rest of my minions right after. Not too proud of that as its quite easy to pull off in SP as the game pauses as soon as you hit ESC. It was either that or paying attention and playing very carefully 100% of the time though...

I guess i'll try out the cow level as the amount of drops from the SU bosses there are very tempting, I think it'll be too hectic though and i'll wimp back to the Pits :lol:

erevos
Hosted Forum Moderator
Paladin
Greece

Post by erevos » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:47 pm

inventory screen? :)

Return to “Escape From The Afterlife”