New Version? Please Tell Me What's Happening

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

No votes

Total votes: 0

Madness

New Version? Please Tell Me What's Happening

Post by Madness » Fri Oct 24, 2003 2:53 am

Lol, I'm back after a few lonely months, my computer was hit with a virus, and after getting a new hardrive i re-installed d2 and have been dl'in all the mods again, but i don't have much time to do it considering i got a new job and a gf, So tell me, Theres a new version for SiC right? What are the changes from the old one? :?:
Ma[fade]dness.......[/fade]?

[sub][fade]I am legally insane.[/fade][/sub]

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Re: New Version? Please Tell Me What's Happening

Post by jbouley » Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:19 am

2.21B is the newest version. Major changes are mentioned in the readme file...you can link to that file on the file center download page, here at these two links:

downloadsystem??action=file&id=980 = Download Full Version of Mod

downloadsystem??action=file&id=981 = No-DLL Version

So, just hit the documentation link...the major changes are near the top of the file.

I will, however, be releasing a slight re-build of 2.21B to fix a couple minor things...nothing worthy of renaming it again. This is all pretty much discussed in the sticky thread announcing 2.21B. ;)

After I release the 2.21B rebuild (hopefully this week...I just need to create the new patch with my altered files), that will be it for the basic SiC mod.

I will create a small patcher file to upgrade/alter a few skills (amazon and druid) for those who are interested in that...and I will create SiC:Brutality, which is nothing more than 2.21B of SiC with much tougher monsters.

After that, it's on to modding patch 1.10 with the Rise of the Old Gods mod.
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

Madness

Post by Madness » Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:33 am

Tougher? Means more ExP?
Ma[fade]dness.......[/fade]?

[sub][fade]I am legally insane.[/fade][/sub]

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:37 pm

No, just harder to kill...for people who feel they are waltzing through the game too easily. ;)
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

Return to “Arcanum Archives”