Where are all the camels?

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

No votes

Total votes: 0

Earthling

Where are all the camels?

Post by Earthling » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:01 am

where are all the camels in ARv1.10 its very hard to hunt runes :)...

SEebiass

Re: Where are all the camels?

Post by SEebiass » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:23 am

I also wonder about that... Are they still in the mod, but just didnt load up properly so i have to reset the map? Or are they just totally gone?

Im playing the AR v1.10 Build for LOD v1.10 Final btw..

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by theonlymoose » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:12 am

I doubt there will be an answer, this mod hasn't been support for at least a year, if not two years.

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Post by Myhrginoc » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:01 pm

That's right! Forums in the Unsupported Mods Category are kept open so you can search their threads for previous discussion which might answer your questions, or so current players may exchange observations.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

the_bogan
Champion of the Light
New Zealand

Post by the_bogan » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:48 am

Yep, camels haven't been implented (or been inplemented properly).

If you're rune hunting, then depending on what runes you're after, there's some locations for you. Remember, three of any rune maked the higher rune. So maybe just a load of countess (at any level) runs will suit you?

Damecles

Post by Damecles » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:15 am

also cow quest you tend to get a load but dont kill the king if you want to go there again

racanichu will always drop 1
and the big magot will drop one 2
Network go BOOM

DANGER DYSLEXIC

Verbatim
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by Verbatim » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:54 pm

If you're looking for Tal/Ral/Ort sets, your best bet is running the countess in norm. Countess in NM/Hell doesn't drop runes. If you're looking for high runes to make Enigma, etc., I'd recommend running A5 superuniques...most of them drop a rune when they die. Shenk/Eldritch and Pindle are fairly good for that, though I'm not certain exactly how high they drop...I know I've gotten a Lo from Shenk or Eldrich, and I think Pindle usually can better stuff than they can.

I know I've gotten a couple of Sur runes from regular monsters in A5, too...at least one of them was in the Frigid Highlands, so just clearing out whole areas and watching for runes works pretty well, too. WSK would probably be best for that, since the monsters there can drop almost everything.

Also, don't forget that all the original 1.10 cube recipies work, too...so you don't have to cube 3x Sur to get a Ber for example, you can just use 2x Sur + a flawless amethyst.

Return to “Ancestral Recall”