Keep Update 12/08/2006

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.

No votes

Total votes: 0

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 12/08/2006

Post by onyx » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:21 am

Hello everyone and welcome to this week's edition of the Phrozen Keep news. We're as usual happy to present the following items to you attention:

:rage: I WANT TO PLAY ALL DAY
A single mod release this week, and who else would fill this spot if not Brother Laz? ;) Median 2008 us now up to v1.44. The new patch fixes a critical bug in the previous release and also includes the usual balance changes to skills and monsters. Read the whole changelog and download the new release from here!

:scratchhead: HOW DO I DO THIS?
Nowadays it's really rare to see someone attempt to do modding on a Mac, but Sir Xavius isn't bothered by this. In fact, he not only does modding, but he also wrote a nice guide for the Mac users out there. The article explains the basic techniques of Mac modding and how to dodge the obstacles that he already stumbled upon. Read MAC Modder How-To Tutorial by Sir Xavius and share your experience with Mac modding in the Mac Modding forum.

:3rd: 3 IN A ROW
Yes, Necrolis did it! No one ever managed to win the OT Lottery three times in a row so far, not even AdiTT, but Necrolis shows that he's one lucky person. His jackpot this week is $47050 and I'm sure that he enjoys it. Will next week be his fourth win in a row? Do you want to try and stop Necrolis? Then buy a ticket and hope for the best :)

:argue: TELL ME MORE!
This week's screenshot comes from a unannounced mod project by co-administrator Nefarius. It shows the expanded list of actions of the NPCs in the mod. Drool over it by clicking on this link.

This concludes the news, so it's time to get your hands on the new Median 2008 patch, or finally get those Macs do what you want, or buy an OT Lottery ticket, or even maybe submit your own screenshot to be included next week. Whatever you do, I know that you'll be coming back for more next week :mrgreen:
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:04 am

Stop me! ha no one will stop me, first the lottery and then the world!!! *lets off evil laugh* (i might release a few mods along the way :D )
Last edited by Necrolis on Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

AdiTT
Senior Moderator
Angel
Bulgaria

Re: Keep Update 12/08/2006

Post by AdiTT » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:36 pm

Necrolis";p="298467" wrote: Stop me! ha no one will stop me, first the lottery and then the world!!! *lets off evil laugh* (i might release a few ones along the way :D )

Grats Necrolis! :rocket:
Terms Of Service - Written for a reason.
D2 MOD player wrote:Sure you can exploit the game. But are you sure the game isn't exploiting you?

Return to “Keep Updates”