Protection from Evil doesn't work against bosses?

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

RLF_UNIQUE

Protection from Evil doesn't work against bosses?

Post by RLF_UNIQUE » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:18 pm

Was trying out a Protection from Evil build in chaos sanctuary, and I noticed PfE was able to damage seal bosses, but not Diablo himself. Then went to act 1 to try out Blood Raven, same thing, no damage. Is this intended?

Billybgame
Forum Legend
Principality

Re: Protection from Evil doesn't work against bosses?

Post by Billybgame » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:36 pm

Unsure on this. I do have a Pally using PfE that I was using in the HC Challenge, but it's been years and not sure I trust myself to not get him killed. Maybe I'll take him back to normal and see if I can get some answers for you.
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" ----George Santayana

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Protection from Evil doesn't work against bosses?

Post by gogodanny » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:25 pm

Afaik the knockback doesnt work on Bosses but the %dmg demons/undead should. Not sure about the Aura Pulses tho. Once I got eastern sun working and i'l work my a55 off to do so, ill hopefully be able to provide more insight
only 2 things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity ... although i'm not sure yet about the universe (c) Albert Einstein
http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?p ... hot051.jpg (WOW)

Return to “Eastern Sun”