Items, (New Topic, plz no non-item related posts this time)

Nefarius and Vendanna are missing in action, and this forum is closed until either one returns.
Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Items, (New Topic, plz no non-item related posts this time)

Post by Nefarius » Sun Jan 12, 2003 5:41 am

Since the old items topic just went over to xy gen discussion (I know I know its my fault! :roll:) I opened this new one, where people can share item related ideas and thoughts, wishes, names, questions and other stuff.

*I will move every offtopic post to the xy gen topic (well even if I do so... ...again)

Just wanted to start this with a small pseudo checklist of curses and their effects :)
-XYRAX CURSES-

PREFIXES
Deformed - Reduces Str and Dex, uncommon
Useless - Reduces AC common
Broken - Reduces Ac uncommon, greater then the above
Pitiful +25% req
Pointless +50% req
Unuseable +75% req
Inflated +100% req
*All are uncommon
Antispectral - reduces fire/ltng and cold resistance, rare
Misfortune - reduces chance to find magic/set/rare/unique items (rare)
Smelly - increases poison length (+75%) (NOT from your attacks, but the length of poison attacks used AGAINST you) (common)
Poor - reduces quantity of gold dropped (uncommon)
Crappy - reduces hp and mana (uncommon)

SUFIXES

Of uselessity - decreases ac (by ALOT, not by low values like the two prefixes) (uncommon)
Of Pain - life drain (rare)
Of Degeneration - life drain (very rare)
Of Taxes - high % gold reduction (rare)
Of LAmeness - like crappy but greater values (rare)
Of Billgates - reduces magic and gold find (-50-100% both) (common)
Of the Night, Of the Abyss, Of Lag (reduces light radius, uncommon)

*Next post will deal with new affixes

--------------------
Last edited by Nefarius on Mon Mar 31, 2003 1:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

KillBurn

Re: Items, (New Topic, plz no non-item related posts this ti

Post by KillBurn » Sun Jan 12, 2003 12:51 pm

lol i like the Billgates one :mrgreen: its funny
there is no spoon

DarkChaoS
Paladin

Post by DarkChaoS » Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:05 am

hmm funny would be if you get a useless leather amor of uselessity .. -10 ac :D

hope you got some "positive ones" too :)
Last edited by DarkChaoS on Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
(¯¯)_ _ _ ____ _ _ _ ,)|_ _ _ _ __________________________________ _ _
//\\8@8@8@8@8@8 / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ \
\\//8@8@8@8@8@8 \_ _ _ _ ___________________________________ _ _ _ /
(__)¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯`)|

·´¯`v^•¤.¸_ ¯_C¯_H¯_A¯_O¯_S¯_ ¯_I¯_S¯_ ¯_D¯_E¯_S¯_T¯_I¯_N¯_Y¯_ ¯º¤•^v´¯`·

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Mon Jan 13, 2003 11:35 am

thats actually nice it will have NO AC (not negative, but it will also reduce your total ac), in pre lod it would crash the game to have <0 ac on an item (aka the item has 0 ac) now it will just make it have NO ac at all, making these curses even more evil :)
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Mon Jan 13, 2003 3:18 pm

*yes there will be new affixes as well. I pumped the limit of +%dmg to well over 32000% (511% was the Lod Limit lol), this allows me to add many affixes aka continue to rise the dmg% after muscular(unused affix from cd2) and cruel (i will not use 32000% thought DUH), Im changing the limits in XyRAX 15.0 since I want people to be able to keep using their chars in later versions (aka, thats why im changing limits I wont use right now) to prevent "bad inventory data" stuff if you upgrade from 15.0 to 16.0 etc. any way upcoming curses:

+dmg taken
+magic damage taken
-max dmg
-min dmg
-stamina (up to -1000 :twisted:)
-negative absorb (very evil) (you take damage instead of healing from absorbed elements)
-reduce durability (aka "repairs" -# durability per second) same for quantity if possible
many some -per level, if its possible that is.

-hp after kill
-mana after kill

And dont worry, im working on positive stuff to VERY positive. (as there where in XyRAX of cd2)

Im just doing the curses first :mrgreen:

*even this will push the skills part a bit into the future it would have to do this any way so it dosent make the publishing take any longer.

Black Heart
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Black Heart » Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:46 pm

This is good information to know was looking into the idea of cursed item.

I have also played with the – stamina in combination of –att speed to make some items heaver and more cumbersome to use with higher damage ect.

Was thinking of toying with the idea of giving all items a –stamina value if you have them in your inventory to bring around a type of cumbersome value if you have a large amount of items on your person your stamina is effected but don’t know if that is possible just a thought. :idea:

Old school RPG stuff :wizard:
Sometimes we win with greater firepower, through sheer numbers or more powerful weapons, but for the most part it is knowledge that defines our victories. Know something and it has lost its power over you.

The Shadow Has risen!!!! Warped Tiles

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Mon Jan 13, 2003 7:00 pm

-dur is possible to.
heres a full list of all my negative stuff:

str
dex
vit
enr
hp
mana
stam
att
dmg-norm
dmg-max
dmg-min
ac
red-dmg
red-mag
red-dmg%
res-mag
res-fire
res-cold
res-ltng
res-pois
lifesteal (like iron maiden :twisted:) (unsure if it still works like in cd2 thought :()
manasteal (like iron maiden on mana)(unsure if it still works like in cd2 thought :()
dur (dosent show, but decreases dur)
regen
gold%
mag%
light
ease (positive)
res-pois-len
dmg-ac (Positive, make enemy harder to hit every time you manage to hit it, VERY evil)
att-demon
att-undead
mana-kill
demon-heal
abs-fire
abs-cold
abs-ltng
abs-mag
stam-drain

*I didnt manage to make the repair per second work, since the value will not use the #dur to repair but amount of seconds aka rep-dur 1 would be per second wile rep-dur 1000 would be per 1000 seconds...
(a side note, there is no abs-pois! it only appears in properties.txt(?) but was never implemented, you can check itemstatcost.txt)

*Negative speed values wont work anymore, no matter how much you edit itemstatcost for some reason, the game ALWAYS sets minimum to 5, unless you use gems for it that is :P

*It is possible if you make everything work like charms :P, but that would give the user all item's stats :(
I had a similar idea, by decreasing the inventory to like 2x4 squares ( :twisted: ) and the stash to 4x4, cube becomes 2x2. thought I might change that to be so in my planned After Hells mod (After hells was planned in 1.06 but was never completed, as the *team* that wanted to work on it back then got very lazy.)
Last edited by Nefarius on Mon Jan 13, 2003 7:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Vendanna
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Post by Vendanna » Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:10 pm

well, I will share a few ideas (that are in my mod but are free)

Affix:

of Troll it gived vitality bonus, strenght bonus and life Regen high, but it lowers your Max Fire resistance and your Fire resistance (like trolls :)) so if you wear troll equipment, Diablo should crush you badly ;) (note, the color should be green)

of Glacier or Winter, that give nice cold damage and duration and it also had hit-freeze target (very rare to spawn)

of DragonMaster: it gives 100% chances to cast a fixed level of Hydran on attack, but give you a very low attack speed (like a sorceress timer) I was thinking to add it on uniques only.

I also added 4 races items (each one of a color) that all give resistance (example minotaur belt and axe affix that give fire damage and Fire resist) but lower the cold resist and give negative absorb to cold (it can give fire absorb inestead) making people think in the equipment ^^

ArchDiablo, like the ArchAngels usually mod (+2) but with less Clvl requeriment, it also should have a corruption mod on it.

so all the evil creatures items should give you great bonus and a corruption mod on them (while Light items not but are weaker)

I also like the idea of mana burner mod and Iron Maiden :)
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."

Black Omen's production

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:22 pm

Nice affix ideas, I have a doublesided resistance affix already, its called of Illusions, it gives you +25-50 to 1 random resist and -25-50 to another random resist. I dont need lowered req on +skills items, I made the lvl reqs appear and effect only the class that gains the bonus, so a barb can use a lvl98 +zon skills that has another lvl64 affix at lvl64 while a zon would need lvl98 :)

DarkChaoS
Paladin

Post by DarkChaoS » Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:14 pm

of Jesus - brings alot fo light and reduces magical damg, but decreases elemental resis % :D

of the Round +1 skill lvl, def vs missles, -strg, -dex, +health and mana

of the Medicus +health + regen +mana, - def, -dur

of the Curse +3 to necro curses tree, elemental all +15% faster cast

hmm :D just some suggestion :)
(__)¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯`)|

Vendanna
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Post by Vendanna » Tue Jan 14, 2003 6:34 pm

well, I added too as high level affixes (and hard to obtain) the Dragons color effects.

like this one (Blue Dragon Shield)

like some people may know, the Blue Dragons in AD&D breath a sparkle death (Lighting) so it give Lighting Resist and to Max Lighting Resist with a very little Magic Resistance (since all the dragons are magic resistant)

so you can play a bit with the colors, making thematic affixes:

Red Dragon: usually is the biggest of all the Dragons, his Breat his Fire and is one of the most intelligent (Evil Dragon) (can Talk)

Blue Dragon: Second Bigger Dragon, His Breath is Electricity, not too much intelligent, but he is a Dragon and can Talk.

Green Dragon: a Small Dragon (not the smallest) usually neutral and can Talk (Caothic Neutral) his Breath is a Cloud of Poisonous Gas (aka Poison), inteligence Average, compared to the other Dragons.

White Dragon: bigger than green but less than Blue, this Dragon is a total dumbass (he can't talk) but its Strong and Fast his Breath weapon are Ice (Chaotic Evil)

Black Dragon: this is the smallest of all the Evil Dragons, his Breath is Acid (you can use Magic like an Idea) its the most Diabolic and Intelligent Dragon of all the Evil Dragons, can Talk, and most of the time lure adventurers to traps 8-O

DracoLich: this is the Undead Dragon, usually drains life power of their victims (and throw spells like all the Dragons) a quite Fragile Dragon compared to the others, but cause Fear (usually another Dragon Revive his Bones to protect his Lair)

the other Dragons are the good Dragons, usually Silver and Gold ones, very intelligent and wise.

note that also there are hybrid Dragons (two Colors) so the breath weapon of these dragons is a % of the Parents Breath.

and Lastly, the Legendary Dragons... well, I only remember two at this Moment, Tiamat (5 head Dragon) and Bahamut (a really big Grey Dragon with a Really powerful Breat Weapon unresistable damage)

well, I will think more later, hope your mod get more popularity :)
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."

Black Omen's production

DarkChaoS
Paladin

Post by DarkChaoS » Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:40 pm

bahamut reminds me on final fantasy somehow, nice one made real nice damg :) how about levithian .. water elemented oh well off my mind again :)
(__)¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯`)|

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Wed Jan 15, 2003 3:26 am

Nice affix ideas, I might add some thematic affixes :). 1 thematic affix group is already in, One in which I mentioned the people who were involved in helping me creating the mod. and also some people who worked on previous versions with me.

I resurrected all the d1 affixes as well as far as i could.
In addition I added many of the old XyRAX affixes which have been there since 1.02 of d2 :)

About the popularity I dont really worry and care, as im doing this because its fun for me to do :).

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:27 pm

New Screenshots Available :)

Nefarious Prefix (hmm why does this sound familiar...) :roll:
http://www.planetdiablo.com/tswto/jpg/omgsword.jpg

Of Illusions Suffix
http://www.planetdiablo.com/tswto/jpg/ofills.jpg

Apocalyptic Plates (yes the XyRAX 1.0-8.2 item is back!) (look at those tasty stats)
http://www.planetdiablo.com/tswto/jpg/godlyarmor.jpg

(lvl requirement is about to change thought the base level it can start dropping at is around 72 so I dont think a lvl4 will get it anyway :))
Elemental Crystal (Earth) (Greater) new socket filler.
http://www.planetdiablo.com/tswto/jpg/earth.jpg

LordTemjin
Paladin

Post by LordTemjin » Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:09 am

Of Denial: Your hp takes a random toll when you are damage. You could lose 1 hp, or you could lose up to twice.

Of Zero: Damage is highly increased...but having 0/1 durability, that sword isnt gonna last long... (merc )

Of Tax: -50% Better chance at getting magic items

Of Diablo: Diablo has played a trick on you! Your defense gets divided by 2, and then swapped for your damage.

Of Nothing: This item gives major stat boosts and all, but nothing but a rare potion drops now.

Of Osama bin Laden: Your character launches a massive assault against the forces of evil, but right when you do it, you automatically make and enter a tp for 5 minutes, you come back, and then make a new tp.

Of Tolerence: Nothing special here. this just gives lame mods like low light radius.

Of William Shatner: These mods...are so completely...usesless...which makes... me... talk all funny...like this...

Of Obesity: -10% increased attack speed, -10% faster run.

Of the edible Sword: Your girlfriend in Lut Gholien will love you more than ever. its back, the immortal sex tool, the edible sword!

End Cursed
________________________________________-

Of Asperity: Attacks increase when frequent.

Of Amberdestrious: Can wear two of these, only IF you have two amberdextrious weapons.

Of the Bestowed: Fuses your weapon with a small balance of elements.

Of Forever: Greatly enhances damage (700-800) (Rare suffix)

Of the Hell Forge: Indestructible, ignore target defense. (rare suffix)

Im not finished yet, I have a list more, I just can't remember them all right now. I jsut made these up from the top of my head.

KillBurn

Post by KillBurn » Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:06 pm

omg 8-O that apocalyptic plate is nice :mrgreen: very high lvl req on it i see hehe
there is no spoon

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:50 pm

Some of those affixes are nice, Thought many cannot be created with current knowledge, Though I guess you can make a 50% chance to cast townportal on attack.

These two are already in if we speak of affixes that dont give anything
of Dyslexia (get the idea) its like:
"of Dyslexia Tower Shield of the Fox"
Undefined (gives nothing, wastes space)

LordTemjin
Paladin

Post by LordTemjin » Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:40 pm

"Though I guess you can make a 50% chance to cast townportal on attack."

Your joking right? I was.

lol

I didn't think some of these were able to be created. It would be pretty cool though. I've got a list of my normal, boring ideas.

You have to admit: Of Denial would be one awesome curse.
Last edited by LordTemjin on Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:46 pm

*I know those were ment as a joke lol, but the base ideas of some are pretty cool.
some of it is possible :) partially, -50% reduced damage works fine and also negative life steal. I actually made a curse that makes you take 2 times as much damage :)
Last edited by Nefarius on Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:36 am

- Note on status delay -
I decided to add 123 new weapons and 123 new armors a few minutes :mrgreen: (no I didnt choose that number since it looks funny)

I simply want to ad the 41 XyRAX base items from 8.5 (aka 41*2 would be the total since it was 82 items I added for weapons exceptional/normal)

so it became 123 due to elite items, this will not really delay the status greatly its 3 additional days maybe at the most. But i think less then 12 hours will be enough for weapons

LordTemjin
Paladin

Post by LordTemjin » Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:58 am

Hey, are you gonna make a new item set of futuristic rifles? that would be awesome! All of em would shoot cool looking shots and stuff...omg sweet :) I can see one now: Unique: Railgun. Base Elite Item: Fusion rifle

Twould be awesome.

I have yet to see a futuristic mod, its entirely possible too. The closest Ive seen is infact your xyrax with cow launchers and partical beams.

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Sat Jan 18, 2003 3:04 am

<hint>Those are already there</hint> They also have their own ammo, you will actually find ammo from time to time w/o knowling what they do :), I added those in so my guns wont use bolts or arrows :), Collect those boxes when ever you find them as you CANT buy them, so in case your lucky enough to find one of the *to rare to look for on regular basis* weapons you will have ammo for them ;) (yes there WILL be a cube recipe to create ammo) This atleast Ill reveal now:

1 magic ring + a quiver of bolts + a quiver of arrows => ammo

For new normal weapons, I just cut down the count from 41 to 25 :P
*There are a TON of special weapons, like throwable jaw bones and whatnot, but those are not considered "normal" hence I dont list them here -> let yourself be suprised ;)

here they are

(*do not use these names in your Mods unless you give credit!)

Axes
1 Hew, Bone Hew & Greater Hew
2 Demonic Cleaver, Devil Cleaver & Pit Slasher
3 Scorpion Tail, Stinger of Doom & Blood Nail
4 Ritual Axe, Divine Axe & Doom Axe
5 Titan Axe, Gigantic Axe & Gargantuan Axe

Wands
6 Spiritual Wand, Summoner Wand & Dusty Wand
7 Ribbed Wand, Bony Wand & Staff of Bones

Maces
8 Wooden Mace, Tree Mace & Blunt Mace
9 Stout Club, Nailed Mace & Basher
10 Thorn Knout, Razor Knout & Skull Knout
11 Skull Hammer, Undead Maul & Skull Thief

Swords
12 Crested Scimitar, Undead Blade & Unholy Instrument (+necro skills)
13 Bone Saber, Vampyrus Thorn & Dark Sword (+necro skills)
14 Steel Cleaver, Metallic Blade & Limb Chopper (+open wounds)
15 Jagged Sword, Spiky Sword & Sharp Edge
16 Diabolic Skewer, Satanic Skewer & Slayer Razor
17 Gladiator Sword, Battle Blade & Dooming Spike

Daggers
18 Jade Dagger, Sacred Blade & Altar Dagger (+magic find)

Spears
19. Nefarian Lance, Diabolic Lance & Stygian Skewer
20. Tripled Lance, Skewer & Giant Stake

Staves
21. Druidic Staff, Shaman Staff & Wooden Staff (+druid skills)

Bows
22. Scorpion Bow, Stinger of Doom & Sniper Harp
23. Combat Slinger, Battle Slinger & War Slinger
24. Carnage Bow, Gore Bow & Bloodthirsty Bow

Crossbows
25. Royal Crossbow, Elite Crossbow & Perfect Crossbow

DarkChaoS
Paladin

Post by DarkChaoS » Sun Jan 19, 2003 5:35 am

nefarius" wrote: Axes
1 Hew, Bone Hew & Greater Hew
2 Demonic Cleaver, Devil Cleaver & Pit Slasher
3 Scorpion Tail, Stinger of Doom & Blood Nail
4 Ritual Axe, Divine Axe & Doom Axe
5 Titan Axe, Gigantic Axe & Gargantuan Axe

Wands
6 Spiritual Wand, Summoner Wand & Dusty Wand
7 Ribbed Wand, Bony Wand & Staff of Bones

Maces
8 Wooden Mace, Tree Mace & Blunt Mace
9 Stout Club, Nailed Mace & Basher
10 Thorn Knout, Razor Knout & Skull Knout
11 Skull Hammer, Undead Maul & Skull Thief

Swords
12 Crested Scimitar, Undead Blade & Unholy Instrument (+necro skills)
13 Bone Saber, Vampyrus Thorn & Dark Sword (+necro skills)
14 Steel Cleaver, Metallic Blade & Limb Chopper (+open wounds)
15 Jagged Sword, Spiky Sword & Sharp Edge
16 Diabolic Skewer, Satanic Skewer & Slayer Razor
17 Gladiator Sword, Battle Blade & Dooming Spike

Daggers
18 Jade Dagger, Sacred Blade & Altar Dagger (+magic find)

Spears
19. Nefarian Lance, Diabolic Lance & Stygian Skewer
20. Tripled Lance, Skewer & Giant Stake

Staves
21. Druidic Staff, Shaman Staff & Wooden Staff (+druid skills)

Bows
22. Scorpion Bow, Stinger of Doom & Sniper Harp
23. Combat Slinger, Battle Slinger & War Slinger
24. Carnage Bow, Gore Bow & Bloodthirsty Bow

Crossbows
25. Royal Crossbow, Elite Crossbow & Perfect Crossbow
yummy i wanna play it already geeeeeeez :) and my friends hehe.. they cant wait lol
Last edited by DarkChaoS on Sun Jan 19, 2003 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
(__)¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯`)|

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:26 am

Some of the names may have special meanings :), regarding to what you may socket into them to get enhanced effects...

*some names may also be different in the mod irregardless of the names in the list, for eg the tripled lance became a bone lance at the end.

Less then weapons but still quite alot:

Armors
Helms
1. Bonnet, Demonleather Bonnet & Hardened Cap
2. Dusk Crown, Gloomy Crown & Darkness Crown
4. Skull Carapace, Infernalic Diadem & Vampyric Shell
5. Steel Guard, Forged Helm & Hellforge Helm
3. Blood Knight Helm, Steel Lord Skull & Undead Diadem

Armors
6. Samurai Plate, Obsidian Plate & Magmatic Shell
7. Magus Robe, Arcane Robe & Advocate Robe (sorc skills)
8. Mithril Plate, Elven Armor & Metallic Vest

Shields
9. Hellslayer Shield, Dark Knight Shield & Obsidian Ward
10. Rune Buckler, Round Barrier & Titan Guard

*There are like 20 other new shields in the game already, and the apocalyptic plates are already known so I dont list those here.

---
Heres also some special notes on SPECIAL items...
Thought these are pretty common and you will probably run into them anyway, thats why as a small taste im revealing the mystery about these, but beware, theres about 50% as much as this that Im keeping hidden ;)

The Butchers Cleaver - we all know what that is :)
Wooden Stake, Grand Stake & Heart Impaler (+1000% damage to undead, built into these items, they are like 1 handed javelins that cant be thrown)
Red Lightning Caster - Mentioned Above, it will FINALLY have its own gfx thought.
Cans of Spam - :sick: (those who played the older versions know what this is ;))
Weapon Bones- Special Items, that you will find pretty often.
Curse Stones - like runes but they have -100% req meaning you can nullify an items requirements with this, but they have a very bad side, they make the item ethereal...
Rune Cases - This has a 90% chance to transmute into a low level rune case and 10% chance to transmute into a high level rune case, a Low level rune case can spawn everything from EL to ZOD (1-33) a high level case can turn into everything from TUX to NEX (34-100) (yes that name is intentional :mrgreen:) These can be gambled (rune cases) and dropped rarely

Besides these I will implement many side quests that can be repeated as often as you want, such as A specific unvisited area in Act 1 which contains a type of enemy that appears only there that rarely drops something special which with the correct ingreediants, (you will read thru scrolls and books and npc gossip and thru other ways) turn into a unique ring that can only be found this way :)

DarkChaoS
Paladin

Post by DarkChaoS » Sun Jan 19, 2003 9:00 am

the elven amor could be ama amor :) fits somehow :) (bow skills)

hmm how about Plasmaguard a futuristic amor that kinda looks like the aura of one of the sorcs shields :)

aaand :) ihave an idea for a set geez :)
(__)¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯`)|

Return to “The Stairway to Oblivion”