D2Non - Hellfire II

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
Post Reply
User avatar
Truedat775
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:14 am
Contact:
United States of America

D2Non - Hellfire II

Post by Truedat775 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:07 pm

The next expansion in the D2Non series is Hellfire II, bringing back a lot of old things like the Apocalypse spell and the new D2Non kill counter!

Image
Image
Image

Hellfire II will bring back some old monsters and animations from Diablo I and include many new and returning items for players to find.

User avatar
Doub
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Paladin
Posts: 240
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Re: D2Non - Hellfire II

Post by Doub » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:10 pm

do u have the D2 skill tree system or d1?

User avatar
Truedat775
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:14 am
Contact:
United States of America

Re: D2Non - Hellfire II

Post by Truedat775 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:02 pm

Doub wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:10 pm
do u have the D2 skill tree system or d1?
that may come in later versions but for now apoc will be a oskill that activates when you equip the appropriate set items.

there will be books, but they will be held like charms. unfortunately, i don't have the book mod for 1.13d.

User avatar
Truedat775
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:14 am
Contact:
United States of America

Re: D2Non - Hellfire II

Post by Truedat775 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:07 am

New updates 7/21/18:

Nametag will now reflect core, softcore or hardcore.
Image

New player date/time and classes data show the time and classes unlocked:
Image
Image
Image

jessedazebra
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:46 am
Russia

Re: D2Non - Hellfire II

Post by jessedazebra » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:34 am

Oh man, this experience bar looks really cool. If only I could make that :(

User avatar
Truedat775
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:14 am
Contact:
United States of America

Re: D2Non - Hellfire II

Post by Truedat775 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:38 pm

jessedazebra wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:34 am
Oh man, this experience bar looks really cool. If only I could make that :(
Need to be able to draw Boxes and Rectangles with your plugin engine in Visual Studio.

And some simple math :)

If you can also draw text and find units, you can do anything that is shown here, very simple.
Last edited by Truedat775 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Truedat775
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:14 am
Contact:
United States of America

Re: D2Non - Hellfire II

Post by Truedat775 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:42 pm

New game statistics:
Image

Game win: Kill Diablo or Baal (or new boss from new area) without dying
Game draw: 30 mins in game without dying
Game loss: Die or leave game before draw

jessedazebra
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:46 am
Russia

Re: D2Non - Hellfire II

Post by jessedazebra » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:36 pm

Truedat775 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:38 pm
jessedazebra wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:34 am
Oh man, this experience bar looks really cool. If only I could make that :(
Need to be able to draw Boxes and Rectangles with your plugin engine in Visual Studio.

And some simple math :)

If you can also draw text and find units, you can do anything that is shown here, very simple.
idk, I've only tried to use C++ once with D2Template and no wonder I failed, maybe someday I'll give it another try :D

User avatar
Truedat775
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:14 am
Contact:
United States of America

Re: D2Non - Hellfire II

Post by Truedat775 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:57 pm

jessedazebra wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:36 pm
Truedat775 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:38 pm
jessedazebra wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:34 am
Oh man, this experience bar looks really cool. If only I could make that :(
Need to be able to draw Boxes and Rectangles with your plugin engine in Visual Studio.

And some simple math :)

If you can also draw text and find units, you can do anything that is shown here, very simple.
idk, I've only tried to use C++ once with D2Template and no wonder I failed, maybe someday I'll give it another try :D
All the source for my project is on my github:
http://github.com/truedat775/d2non-core2

You will have to convert your project to 1.13d or update the pointers for an older version.

User avatar
Truedat775
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:14 am
Contact:
United States of America

Re: D2Non - Hellfire II

Post by Truedat775 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:42 pm

Hellfire II is set to release soon. Here is the soundtrack for the main menu. Music is by Bury Tomorrow. Go to https://shop.nuclearblast.com/en/shop/index.html and buy their merchandise.


Post Reply

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”