Just some UI elements to share

This is the place to discuss all issues relating to the manipulation of graphics/animations, sounds, music and cinematics within Diablo 2.

Moderators: Nefarius, Necrolis

jessedazebra
Russia

Just some UI elements to share

Post by jessedazebra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:36 pm

Hello,

Here are some graphical elements I've mostly taken from D3 and added in D2 while modding all these years.
So I decided to share them with the community, since I stopped modding for now (due to random divide_by_zero error in my mod which i couldn't track and fix).
This pack includes dc6 and bmp files that someone will find useful I think.
I didn't include some elements on screens below, like overlap.dc6, since they aren't mine.

Download Link (MediaFire)

Some previews:

Ogodei
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Italy

Hand-picked

Re: Just some UI elements to share

Post by Ogodei » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:09 pm

Very nice, thanks for sharing :)

Btw, I had a divide_by_zero error, and it was related to me accidentally setting either "MonsterFreezeDivisor" or "MonsterColdDivisor" to 0 in DifficultyLevels.txt . It may be the same with the other TXT's "divisor" columns, like one, always in DifficultyLevels, named LifeStealDivisor and the likes.
I really hope it helps.

jessedazebra
Russia

Post by jessedazebra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:31 pm

Ogodei wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:09 pm
Very nice, thanks for sharing :)

Btw, I had a divide_by_zero error, and it was related to me accidentally setting either "MonsterFreezeDivisor" or "MonsterColdDivisor" to 0 in DifficultyLevels.txt . It may be the same with the other TXT's "divisor" columns, like one, always in DifficultyLevels, named LifeStealDivisor and the likes.
I really hope it helps.
I only edited gamble related columns in that file, so it's not difficultylevels for sure. Maybe I messed up somewhere in itemstatcost or so, I'll check it later. Anyway, thanks for help ;)

Doub
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Paladin

Post by Doub » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:43 pm

i personally might never use them since i dont think i will mod but thank u !! they look great!

Return to “Multimedia”