BaseMod Plugin

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
jessedazebra
Russia

Re: BaseMod Plugin

Post by jessedazebra » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:29 am

OuTTa wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:50 am
Everything is working but i cannot display item lvl. Tested on clean 1.14 and a 1.13 with plugy (with disabled plugy ilvl and plugy fully disabled) and both didnt work. any ideas?
Do you use Win10? Because it doesn't work for me either. I tried a lot of different ways to make it work, but nothing worked. Devu told me that Win10 might be the problem and tried to fix it, but with no success. Also, he cannot test it on Win10.

OuTTa

Post by OuTTa » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:16 pm

I have win7

Kaladann
France

Post by Kaladann » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:33 pm

Hey there !
Nice features added, I think I'll try new version soon :P

Keep up the good work ;)
Want to play but not enought time to drop good stuff and raise decent level ? Try Casual Nostalgia !
ImageMore infos here : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63800
CHEERS !

Tycho41

Post by Tycho41 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:42 pm

OuTTa wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:50 am
Everything is working but i cannot display item lvl. Tested on clean 1.14 and a 1.13 with plugy (with disabled plugy ilvl and plugy fully disabled) and both didnt work. any ideas?
Create new file in the game folder, "UVLod.ini", move [IlvlDisplay] and [MapAutoRegen] from "BaseMod.ini" to the "UVLod.ini". Thats work for me, 1.14d.

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by devurandom » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:21 am

There is an update for ilvl display that makes the ilvl and max socket display white instead of blue, then displays ilvl and max socket grey for set items. I haven't released it yet because I was hoping to add something else. but I don't know if it fixes the issue why some people can't see ilvl display. tested last released version in win7x32 and win7x64 and xp. I'll upload an updated version shortly and pm a couple people to test.
Assembly Reference | 1.13d Code Edits | UVLoD | BaseMod Plugin

The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out... without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, & intolerable." ~ H.L. Mencken

OuTTa

Post by OuTTa » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:09 am

Tycho41 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:42 pm
Create new file in the game folder, "UVLod.ini", move [IlvlDisplay] and [MapAutoRegen] from "BaseMod.ini" to the "UVLod.ini". Thats work for me, 1.14d.
Yes that worked for on 1.13c( with plugy + glidewrapper).
Now all seems to run fine. thanks

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by devurandom » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:14 am

BaseMod Plugin [v1.09]

Multiple updates/fixes for Display Ilvl and Max sockets. Filters out ilvl on Hellfire Torch and Annihilus because it displays 99, instead of 110. Change txt display to white instead of blue, except for Set Items (grey). Filters max sockets on Sorceress orbs, because Weapons.txt gives wrong number - thanks to OuTTa who noticed that. fixes copy and paste issue where 3 ini options were looking for UVLoD.ini
Assembly Reference | 1.13d Code Edits | UVLoD | BaseMod Plugin

The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out... without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, & intolerable." ~ H.L. Mencken

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”