We are back with another cool program that can make you modding easier. We are developing a new DT1 maker and editor.
It's pretty much finished, as I successfully created the last two tilesets in the Aracnum Collection (5 and 6). There still some minor things to do and soon it will be released.
Here's a short list of its features:
- it can cut the images into proper size tiles;
- it can automatically decide which sub-tiles are occupied by pixels - you can tweak the threshold;
- you can apply the mateirals to your tiles;
- you can set the sub-tile flags to one sub-tile, one tile, all tiles in one .bmp or all tiles in all .bmp's.
- you can have multiple files in Output
We are still working on adding support for editing existing .dt1's.