1.13EXP help: how to let rate items dropped with more than 3 prefix and 3 surffix

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

Cloudclli

1.13EXP help: how to let rate items dropped with more than 3 prefix and 3 surffix

Post by Cloudclli » Thu May 14, 2020 5:39 pm

Thanks for checking.

I find there are a lot of groups of prefix and surfix in the txt, so wonder if somewhere I could change, to have a rate item naturally dropped but with more than 3 prefix and 3 suffix. Don't want to modify the items directly which is too much to me, just want some minor modification with little fun.

Thanks.

Necrolis
Site Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Re: 1.13EXP help: how to let rate items dropped with more than 3 prefix and 3 surffix

Post by Necrolis » Fri May 15, 2020 2:28 am

You can't have more than 3 prefixes or suffixes, because D2 has to store the index of the affix. You would require CE to either expand this limit or have affixes assigned without being saved.
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Return to “General Mod Making”