Limited availability

Check here for any important information about the Phrozen Keep and these forums. Only staff members may start a new topic but anyone may post their thoughts and responses.

No votes

Total votes: 0

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Limited availability

Post by onyx » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:22 pm

Starting tomorrow, 01.02.2009, I'll be mostly unavailable due to series of business trips. This will span over the next 2 months. I'm bringing a laptop along, but I'm uncertain whether I'll be able to use wireless and whether I'll have any free time to do so. Even if I visit during the workdays, I won't be able to do any serious work on the site. I should be available during the weekends, but this is uncertain too.

This said, if anyone needs me for anything site-related (and if it's a matter that can wait a few days), send me a PM and be patient. I'll try to reply and/or do the job needed as soon as I'm able to. If you urgently need administrator help, contact Nefarius or kingpin.

I'll post again in this thread when I return to regular schedule.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: Limited availability

Post by onyx » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:36 am

This is finally over with. But I'm leaving on a well-deserved vacation in a few days, so the limited availability continues. I should be back to regular schedule on April 1st or even earlier, I'll let you know when I return.
ONYX

Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Post by Volf » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:51 am

Have a good/fun vacation

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: Limited availability

Post by onyx » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:01 pm

Ok everyone, I'm officially back to my regular schedule.
ONYX

Return to “Staff Announcements”