Busniness Trips Again

Check here for any important information about the Phrozen Keep and these forums. Only staff members may start a new topic but anyone may post their thoughts and responses.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Busniness Trips Again

Post by onyx » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:27 am

Hello people :)

I'm leaving on a business trip today (August 11th 2009) and I will return on August 14th. After that, I'm leaving again on August 18th and I'll return on August 21th. And there are another couple of trips later, in the beginning of September, but I'll update this thread when the time comes.

As usual, I do have a laptop with me, but I'm unsure whether I'll be able to browse the internet, so I might not appear on the site during the trips. Any messages or requests that I receive during this time will have to wait until I return in the weekend.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: Busniness Trips Again

Post by onyx » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:40 am

Plans changed a bit. Starting today (August 26th) and up until September 12th, I'll be mostly unavailable. I have 3 trips in a row in this period. I should be home in the weekends though, so that's a good time to contact me if you need my assistance.

EDIT: It's over and I'm back to my regular schedule for now.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Staff Announcements”