Is this possible???

Post anything else Diablo II legacy related here but remember this ISN'T a hack site. All posts directly related to battle.net hacking will be deleted.
FoxBat
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by FoxBat » Thu Jun 20, 2002 10:08 pm

I don't think they really take too many modder ideas. For example, the assembly code already existed to fix dupe and MS bugs in D1 before 1.08 but they never bothered to include it.

malice
Paladin

Post by malice » Sun Jun 23, 2002 4:17 am

i know i'm just a voice in the wilderness and all that... but seeing as how you recommend v1.09b instead of v1.09d because of that pesky %-to-cast-when-hit/hit-on bug, please clue them in onto this. i don't want v1.10 to be broken by a bug which you guys have already noted down.

keep up the good work, modders, yous da bomb.
" Because sooner or later, seeing his picture might make you have one. " - Avatar profile 1:1

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Post by Myhrginoc » Sun Jun 23, 2002 4:45 am

I am with FoxBat on this, don't hold your breath. A one-second fix in ItemTypes would have cured the Grand Matron bow socketing bug, but Blizzard has had that brought to their attention almost a year ago without effect. (They are supposed to be able to get six sockets, they are currently capped at five.) If a fix that simple escapes them, what do you hope for something truly complicated?
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

malice
Paladin

Post by malice » Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:15 am

well... it might be useful, then, to have a webpage listing all the known bugs, and anytime we have correspondance with them you can politely point out the url to them. and, like, put that url in your sig, or something.
" Because sooner or later, seeing his picture might make you have one. " - Avatar profile 1:1

Untamed
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by Untamed » Sun Jun 23, 2002 8:34 pm

a webpage listing bugs doesnt sound all to bad, one it will remind (im sure they already prbly know though) blizzard of em and tell them that we the people havnt forgotten, and it will help modders to look for stuff to fix... if i could build webpage i would prbly start on it right now lol
Ignorance can be cured, stupidity cannot.

Return to “Diablo II Chatter”