Problem with D2:Lod + Plugy, please help!

Discuss applications of D2Mod (v1.10), NefEx (v1.11+), and PlugY, and post suggestions for future plugins.

Moderators: Nefarius, Yohann, SVR

Jkob

Problem with D2:Lod + Plugy, please help!

Post by Jkob » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:48 am

Hello guys!

I felt a bit nostalgic a month ago, so I installed D2 LoD again and found I can play it in high resolution with this wonderful tool PlugY. So I have been playing for about a month now, without any problems, when suddenly I try to start D2 today and I get this message:

"Checking library memory check failed."

I have not changed anything, so it's all the same as yesterday when the game worked perfectly. I am using 1.12 version of the patch. I have tried reinstalling D2 and reinstalling PlugY, but I still can't seem to play the game :(

I read on the internet that people are having this problem when they try to play D2 with 1.13d version of the patch, but I am using 1.12.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,
Jaka.

mmpx222
Paladin
Korea South

Re: Problem with D2:Lod + Plugy, please help!

Post by mmpx222 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:45 pm

PlugY does not enable high resolution (> 800x600) modes. I assume you are using one of the multires plugins floating around? Or perhaps you downloaded a repacked version of PlugY, from somewhere other than http://plugy.free.fr/?

BTW when you reinstall D2 make sure to update to the correct version supported by your multires plugin. Also accessing Battle.net will cause D2 to be updated to the latest version (1.13d) so watch out for that too.
D2TXT / D2INI - Python scripts for editing TXT files, or converting between TXT ↔ INI files

Return to “PlugY|NefEx|D2Mod”