ISO active players

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

Randay

ISO active players

Post by Randay » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:50 am

i must say i HATE playing alone lol.

Billybgame
Forum Legend
Principality

Re: ISO active players

Post by Billybgame » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Most players here play solo but play our tourneys and challenges, so there is at least a community feel.....join those for interesting events and more challenge than just solo and twinked up characters.

Welcome to the mod, though.....it's still awesome, even though there's been little change for years.
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" ----George Santayana

Randay

Post by Randay » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:56 am

TOO be honest ive been playing this mod since it came out lol.
i miss the {No mentioning of private realms - consider this a warning} server tho. its a shame they took it off the list.

Firesnake
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by Firesnake » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:33 am

Yeah it is, and since servers must not be discussed here, opening a new one is out of question, because you couldn't advertise it here. I really hope that blizzard changes policy on this at some point in the future, it's not like private D2 servers would do much economic damage to them more than 14 years after the game came out.

Keep this in mind please:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=32232
Mentioning the realm could cause you trouble, please edit it out of the post (or a Mod/Admin)

Lichloved

Post by Lichloved » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:00 am

I forget, can you connect directly via Tcp/Ip?

Firesnake
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by Firesnake » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:09 pm

Yes, you can. BUT....

There are a couple of issiues involving the shared stash. I never got it to work good enought to actually enojoy it. Any crash or d/c means a rollback, I saw the loss of up to 5 levels. Crash or d/c of the host means rollback for everyone. D/c on logout means rollback, and that keeps happening to me.

VPN-Tools like Hamachi allow TCP/IP games over the web.

DustLy14

Post by DustLy14 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:02 pm

i don't get why we can't advertise private server information... why is that against the rules? i mean other mods like median and stuff like that have their info there why couldnt we do the same with eastern sun? or if we can't "publicly" discuss it someone could start one and we could just swap email addresses and discuss "Unrelated things" to figure something out?

vlcmskater11

Post by vlcmskater11 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:21 am

I'm still active and looking to play tcp/ip or use hamachi or w.e the hell it is to play if anyones out there lemme know

luj1

Post by luj1 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:55 pm

sure thing. classic games never die

Return to “Eastern Sun”