Seeking LAN party for Eastern Sun

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

horrendous

Seeking LAN party for Eastern Sun

Post by horrendous » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:12 am

Okay so I just recently started getting into ES again. I've got a barb in end-game with some really great gear, but working on him alone is getting pretty boring. I'd like to do a run-through with a new (twinked) character and I can't bear to do it alone. So I'm looking for some peeps who are willing to play with voice chat.

If you're interested, add me on Skype. adremalech_silver is my handle. Tony La Forge is my name. If I find some willing players, I'll set up a Hamachi server for us.

Note: I am playing Stabby_McTwist's 1.12a patched version with multires. I'm pretty sure you will have to download this and patch over your ES install if you want to play with me. Not a big deal.

maxmage
Paladin

Re: Seeking LAN party for Eastern Sun

Post by maxmage » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:28 pm

hey i added you message me
power is only limited by understanding hence its possible to attain power far more powerful then unlimited or infinity
but if you cant comprehend such power
then such power is not possible for that individual....

well guys here is the asnwer to why you never get answer to your modding questions that have to do with features of other mods.
Myhrginoc wrote:The game does read bin files, but it is no trivial task. We haven't pursued the technique, it would be a huge chunk of code. And we repect the wishes of mod makers who don't include changed txt files because that would give away their secrets.

horrendous

Post by horrendous » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:34 pm

I'm bumping this because I'm playing ES v1.12 again and wanna play with people. if anyone is interested add me on skype, adremalech_silver. heavily preferred that you have a mic. i'm a laid back dude looking for laid back dudes and/or dudettes to play with.

also, i lost all my old characters and items on a harddrive that i can't get back, so i'm starting from scratch. getting someone with a high level character to rush me to Hell would be cool, just so i can get a MFing char going. thanks y'all.

DuckManParkey

Post by DuckManParkey » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:17 am

I have been playing HC on the ES server that just started, maybe come join me there. I play every day. I can help you get it running with 1.10 even if you don't have the cd's like I ran in to myself. Was able to get it running flawlessly though.
PM me if interested.

Return to “Eastern Sun”