Looking for friendly buddies to play Eastern Sun 1.13C

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

No votes

Total votes: 0

LightItUp

Looking for friendly buddies to play Eastern Sun 1.13C

Post by LightItUp » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:58 am

Hey Guys!

I've been an avid Eastern Sun player back in 2010. Now, when D3 went out on the shelves, I tough my time on ES was pretty much over and I was sooo damn exited to try out D3. After a period of time of approximately 2-3 years of alternate Play/Quit, I figured out that I will NEVER retrieve what was appealing to me in the Diablo Serie. I decided to re-install D2 ES with the files I had on my hard drive (D2Se Mod Manager, Eastern sun ES R6E plugin and 1.13C patch). Back in those days, I was gaming on a private server called {No mentioning of private realms - consider this a warning}, but now , as some people who knew them have noticed, they are out of business :cry: and the rest of the small community of remaining Eastern sun players were let down with no other good options for multi-player awesomeness. Since I'm clueless and a total noob about setting and running another private server to replace {No mentioning of private realms - consider this a warning} myself, I tough I would try to reach out some nice people that have spare time on their own to spend to play Es Via Tcp/Ip and enjoy once more and for a long time this glory of a game that is ES. :mrgreen:

I'm eager to meet you folks!

Regards,

DuckManParkey

Re: Looking for friendly buddies to play Eastern Sun 1.13C

Post by DuckManParkey » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:36 am

I would be interested in doing this, I play hardcore mode, and I am tired of playing alone. I am usually available to play after 6pm EST after I get home from work, I am usually available at all times on the weekends. Either post back here, or message me so we can exchange contact information, I too am from {No mentioning of private realms - consider this a warning} back in the day, sucks they no longer host their d2 servers.

LightItUp

Post by LightItUp » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:16 am

Yeah. I feel you buddy. Everything was much simpler using the {No mentioning of private realms - consider this a warning} gateway :(. I'm currently trying to figure out how to used PVPGn Bnet emulator and also how Hamachi TCP/IP works at this moment I'm learning about it so we have a broader list of options for playing altogether in the future. I'm also available in this same time window as yours. I'm currently playing SC. Do you play solely HC? As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't mind HC, but I'm thinking about I.E if I was to host the game and die for random reasons... You'll probably be kicked out of the game unfortunately. I can let you guess of some bad issues/problems that this might cause. If you happen to have any worthy suggestions, I'll gladly take them. ;)

Anyways, I'm really pleased you answered my post! :mrgreen: If you wanna reach me out, look for your private message.

Hope we can play soon! :D
Last edited by LightItUp on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:16 am

you better edit your post and remove your Email address,since anybody can pick it up and send crapola to you...

you should PM him with your Email instead...for your own good...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

LightItUp

Post by LightItUp » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:54 am

Thanks for being on the lookout. Post is edited. I did that by mistake. I can be so spontaneously foolish sometime Ahah!.. I'm eager to play :)

You sir have a nice day!

Return to “Eastern Sun”