trading?

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

horrendous

trading?

Post by horrendous » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:03 pm

does any trading for ES take place on this forum anywhere? or is there a good trading forum anywhere for ES?

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: trading?

Post by Lucifer666 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:08 pm

once you get into hell with a good build,there is no more need to trade for anything apare the Crystals and Maples,since those are really hard to pile on...i was giving stuff for free for a while,since if you make a proper char you do not need to use a single Maple on his gear to be able to own hell in p/8 game...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

horrendous

Post by horrendous » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:07 pm

well there are items that can't be obtained very easily, such as an ethereal version of a weapon you want, or the more rare ancient scrolls. there are ways to farm for these of course, but the point of trading is so that you don't have to farm for items you want yourself, if you have something of equal value.

so i take it there is no trading anywhere?

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:35 am

did you miss the Trading Post among the stickies???post there what you search for and what you offer for it...there are people trading,just not much...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

horrendous

Post by horrendous » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:06 pm

i posted there like a year ago and there have been two posts since then... i was hoping there was a more active trading forum for ES.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:27 pm

nope...that the only one we have...the richer player will rarely want to trade with a poor player since they mostly have nothing they need...that why i been giving stuff for free...

just tell me what you need and i'll see what i can do...just don't ask for purple and kanji runes,crystals,maples and unique charms as i need all that jazz...i don't need purples all that much,but where would the sense of achievement go if i was to give you a wo???

I bite down hard

horrendous

Post by horrendous » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:32 am

Lucifer666" wrote:nope...that the only one we have...the richer player will rarely want to trade with a poor player since they mostly have nothing they need...that why i been giving stuff for free...

just tell me what you need and i'll see what i can do...just don't ask for purple and kanji runes,crystals,maples and unique charms as i need all that jazz...i don't need purples all that much,but where would the sense of achievement go if i was to give you a wo???
you're right, i'd rather earn my super elite gear. ES makes it a lot easier to get great gears than it was in vanilla, and i am now realizing that it is actually pretty easy to get ancient scrolls with the cookbook recipe.

i will take you up on your offer. do you have a Ring of Vengeance and a Collar of the Minotaur i could have?

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:20 pm

no prob,thats somewhat a startup gear...send me your email in a PM...

I bite down hard

Return to “Eastern Sun”