Request for help with LF Zon and Samurai Sin

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

Twizman

Request for help with LF Zon and Samurai Sin

Post by Twizman » Thu May 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi, I'm new to Eastern Sun and decided I want to create a Lightning Fury Javazon and Samurai Assassin.

I did some research and intend to use the following builds from the Eastern Sun Wiki:
http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Q ... S%20LF-zon
http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?U ... in%20Guide

Can you recommend the best order to allocate my skill and stat points for the Javazon and Assassin? I am starting untwinked in normal.

Would you recommend the guides I found? I noticed the Amazon build details the order of skill and stat points, but the Assassin build does not state which skills to max first.

Thanks!

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Request for help with LF Zon and Samurai Sin

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri May 29, 2015 9:30 pm

for LF zon,put 100 in dex,75 in str rest in energy,hire offensive barb in act 5,you will be heavy on ele dmg,skills max jab and fire javelin first,jab to have a means of leeching and fire to kill enemies quick,keep poison jav on 1 point till you max the rest of the throwing tree...you will want lightning mastery oskill...

for samurai goeido made a nice guide,you can follow it,max dragon blade first along te way pixking needed skills...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Twizman

Post by Twizman » Sat May 30, 2015 3:30 am

Lucifer666" wrote:for LF zon,put 100 in dex,75 in str rest in energy,hire offensive barb in act 5,you will be heavy on ele dmg,skills max jab and fire javelin first,jab to have a means of leeching and fire to kill enemies quick,keep poison jav on 1 point till you max the rest of the throwing tree...you will want lightning mastery oskill...

for samurai goeido made a nice guide,you can follow it,max dragon blade first along te way pixking needed skills...
Thanks Lucifer!

I noticed on the LF Zon guide, very little points are allocated to energy. Also, jab is not maxed with few points spent in it. I thought maybe that guide might be a bit outdated as I noticed it was last edited in 06'. Can you recommend a more optimized build?

I will max dragon blade first then! What other skills do you recommend I pick up in order? Just to get through normal and nightmare.

Billybgame
Forum Legend
Principality

Post by Billybgame » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:06 pm

If not HC, I'd put 3 or 4 pts in Energy each level. Somewhere in there...in the later patches, energy was made to boost all elemental damages. HC, I'd still put 2, and more in vitality.

If you look at the skill tree in game, it's usually at least fairly easy to pick a good route with the listed synergies.
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" ----George Santayana

Twizman

Post by Twizman » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:22 am

Billybgame" wrote:If not HC, I'd put 3 or 4 pts in Energy each level. Somewhere in there...in the later patches, energy was made to boost all elemental damages. HC, I'd still put 2, and more in vitality.

If you look at the skill tree in game, it's usually at least fairly easy to pick a good route with the listed synergies.
Ahhh thanks so much! Seems like energy is much more prominent now to the LF Zon build!

Twizman

Post by Twizman » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:54 am

Would you recommend maxing Pyre or Jab first? Or both at the same time?

Also, for the Samurai Sin - once I have maxed Dragon Blade, should I spend my points mostly in: Summoning Mastery (for 2 summons), Blade Shield, or Iagiri?

Billybgame
Forum Legend
Principality

Post by Billybgame » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:44 pm

Twizman" wrote:Would you recommend maxing Pyre or Jab first? Or both at the same time?

Also, for the Samurai Sin - once I have maxed Dragon Blade, should I spend my points mostly in: Summoning Mastery (for 2 summons), Blade Shield, or Iagiri?
I've never played a LF zon, and not sure on your assassin. I'd just give it your best judgement. You aren't playing a tourney, so you can always redo your skills, if you don't like:)
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" ----George Santayana

Return to “Eastern Sun”