Teaser Trailer

Information and updates for all other projects by Black Omen Productions (besides Shadow Empires): Namely Codename: MetalStorm, Anti-Balance, Ultimate Fixer and all versions of XyRAX

Moderators: Nefarius, Joel, Doombreed-x, Vendanna

Monty Burns

Teaser Trailer

Post by Monty Burns » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:31 am

I am as excited when I started reading about this mod as I was when I heard the Announcement of Diablo 3! This is the most amazing, Hard work I have ever seen be put into a mod, and would love to thank you for all the hard work you have put into it. muah Beautiful!

but anyways what would be really cool (but don't do it if your too busy(your probably really Busy)) would be to make a teaser trailer of your mod or something to show some extra new screens and maybe a little gameplay, I just can't wait to play this maybe I am asking too much.

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Re: Teaser Trailer

Post by Nefarius » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:26 pm

A trailer is a nice idea I've been playing with myself, we will likely be recording some playtesting sessions when the time for those arrives, excerts from which could work well for that ( but that wont draw upon anytime soon )
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

Return to “Mods by Nefarius”