Link to "Legacy of the Horadrim" is Broken

If you have constructive comments or suggestions about the Phrozen Keep for the staff, please post them here. Please note: this is not a forum for discussing mods or modmaking.

Moderator: Tech Support

No votes

Total votes: 0

Eisenfaust86

Link to "Legacy of the Horadrim" is Broken

Post by Eisenfaust86 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:03 pm

The download link of "The Legacy of the Horadrim" mod is broken. Please try and fix this as soon as possible.

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:09 pm

It's fixed, sorry.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Eisenfaust86

Post by Eisenfaust86 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:07 am

onyx";p="292009" wrote:It's fixed, sorry.
Good. There's just one problem, though. When I get to the fileplanet download site, I get errors when I click a public server download button and the download window attempts to process. I would tell this to the ones who run fileplanet, but there's no contact info on the site. I also read the FAQ, but the problem I'm experiencing is not listed in the FAQ. Surely they are aware of this by now...

Quatl
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Re: Link to "Legacy of the Horadrim" is Broken

Post by Quatl » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:05 pm

File planet has done that to me a few times now too, you can always get the preview release of 1.5E (from here)

1.5E does seem stable (no complaints so far), I just havn't gotten around to asking for an update for the file center yet.

-Quatl
(by the way there is usualy a secondary link to the current version of LotH it the Loth Forum)
Legacy of the Horadrim: Have a taste, contains a full days supply of 0 esential vitamins and minerals.
The Mod-Makeing Trinity: Tutorials|File Guides|Search

Return to “Feedback”