Eye candy... and some new skills

Information and updates for TFW: Ancients (D2 v1.09x) and Awakening (D2 v1.10) mods. If you have any questions or suggestions about either mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Myhrginoc, SiLenTx, Deathscythe

No votes

Total votes: 0

Yopurzag

Post by Yopurzag » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:09 pm

PS.

The idea of Icey call works a bit like the original Hi-lvl "Warcry" skill, but I think Icey call a is well-thought and really usefull skill to lower level tree requirements ( lvl10 or 20). What do u have in mind?

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Re: Eye candy... and some new skills

Post by Myhrginoc » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:19 pm

Please edit your previous message rather than posting a second one. There is a big EDIT button to upper right for each post. (This is something we tell people in many forums.)
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:21 pm

The skill doesn't produce any visible missiles, my tests shown were for me tomake sure I had the skills missile mechanics working.

The final version will only show an explosion like Glacial Spike when a monster is gets hit. Obviously if there are numerous monsters they all will get hit and show the explosion. :)
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

Yopurzag

Post by Yopurzag » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:36 pm

Cool! :) Keep it up ;)

Real huge EDIT botton in deed. Sorry Myhrginoc.

Return to “The Fury Within: Ancients & Awakening”