New Name and Place

Information and updates for TFW: Ancients (D2 v1.09x) and Awakening (D2 v1.10) mods. If you have any questions or suggestions about either mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Myhrginoc, SiLenTx, Deathscythe

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

New Name and Place

Post by Myhrginoc » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:47 am

aggrieved Keep member" wrote:Omigawd, why did you hide the Ancients forum???
Consider it a reflection of reality. There are now two TFW mods, so "Ancients" covers only part of the story. And with no sign of DeathScythe or SilenTx in quite some time, I am keeping this project moving on my own. I am just as hopeful as anybody here that some day either one will return to the Keep and making great mods. But until then, you know who to blame!

:roll: :P :mrgreen:
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: New Name and Place

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:52 am

Ahh... a nice new home. TFW moves into the select community of Senior Staff mods :)

I must admit, I was worried you'd just given up at first! I looked at the Unsupported mods section before this one! :mrgreen:
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

Return to “The Fury Within: Ancients & Awakening”