Old mods

Information and updates for TFW: Ancients (D2 v1.09x) and Awakening (D2 v1.10) mods. If you have any questions or suggestions about either mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Myhrginoc, SiLenTx, Deathscythe

Deathscythe
Retired staff
Angel
Philippines

Old mods

Post by Deathscythe » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:11 pm

hello friends...

well i cant find my damn back up cd :cry: :cry: . . if any of you have our old mod.. please send it to me or give me a link where i must download it.. thankz.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The ancient mod v1
The fury within v1.0
The fury within v1.1
The fury within v1.2
Last edited by Deathscythe on Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Al-T
Forum Legend
Power

Re: Old mods

Post by Al-T » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:29 pm

For v1.02 patched try dload.php?action=file&file_id=1188

Sorry I can't help with any of the others.
Al-Tisaur...Card carrying member of mentaldom since March 2007 & "Zy-Sensitive" Veteran Pension Holder!
Veteran? More like "Ancient Relic!"..been playing the mod for 12 years!
Trying to picture Al as a Power,... it's not working it must be the Tiger Stripes that get me every time - Hans
I get knocked down but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down...!
Official Zy-El Website | ZyEl Wiki | Russian Zy-El Website by mahatmaQL | Eastern Sun

bLUEbYTE

Post by bLUEbYTE » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:52 pm

It's been a long while, you probably already found them, or maybe no longer interested, but from the address below, clicking on "downloads" you can download all the current & previous versions

http://ancients.planetdiablo.gamespy.com/

Edit: Ooops, those links don't work :oops: Better check it before posting. Sorry :(
Last edited by bLUEbYTE on Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Al-T
Forum Legend
Power

Post by Al-T » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:06 pm

[quote=bLUEbYTE";p="274643"]It's been a long while, you probably already found them, or maybe no longer interested, but from the address below, clicking on "downloads" you can download all the current & previous versions

http://ancients.planetdiablo.gamespy.com/

Edit: Ooops, those links don't work :oops: Better check it before posting. Sorry :([/quote]

The download links in the right hand window work but only if you turn off your automatic pop-up killers such as Ad-Watch (Ad-Aware) etc.
Al-Tisaur...Card carrying member of mentaldom since March 2007 & "Zy-Sensitive" Veteran Pension Holder!
Trying to picture Al as a Power,... it's not working it must be the Tiger Stripes that get me every time - Hans
Official Zy-El Website | ZyEl Wiki | Russian Zy-El Website by mahatmaQL | Eastern Sun

Major420

Post by Major420 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:37 am

Actually you dont have to go to the trouble of disabling pop-up blockers. You can simply right click the link and select "Open Link In New Window."
Less trouble and you can continue to use the blockers as they were intended to function.
The Hell You Say!!!!

Al-T
Forum Legend
Power

Post by Al-T » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:41 pm

[quote=Major420";p="274796"]Actually you dont have to go to the trouble of disabling pop-up blockers. You can simply right click the link and select "Open Link In New Window."
Less trouble and you can continue to use the blockers as they were intended to function.[/quote]

Some pop-up blockers prevent you doing this also. If it works that is all well and good but if not your only course of action is to switch of the pop-up blocker and switch it back on again once the download has started.

Return to “The Fury Within: Ancients & Awakening”