? about leather covers

Information and updates for TFW: Ancients (D2 v1.09x) and Awakening (D2 v1.10) mods. If you have any questions or suggestions about either mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Myhrginoc, SiLenTx, Deathscythe

Major420

? about leather covers

Post by Major420 » Tue May 23, 2006 10:42 pm

I have been playing a zon and have gotten into act 2 Hell. I found several leather covers playing in Normal but havent found any at all in nightmare or hell. I was just wondering if something was off in the drops as a reason for this. Could just be poor luck too tho. Has anyone else noticed this or is this just me.....
The Hell You Say!!!!

Al-T
Forum Legend
Power

Re: ? about leather covers

Post by Al-T » Wed May 24, 2006 12:38 am

[quote=Major420";p="272008"]I have been playing a zon and have gotten into act 2 Hell. I found several leather covers playing in Normal but havent found any at all in nightmare or hell. I was just wondering if something was off in the drops as a reason for this. Could just be poor luck too tho. Has anyone else noticed this or is this just me.....[/quote]

I have found 3 recently in act1 NM with my sorc. She only has just over 200% MF so I don't think that is the reason. I reckon you have just been unlucky so far. Keep trying :) .
Al-Tisaur...Card carrying member of mentaldom since March 2007 & "Zy-Sensitive" Veteran Pension Holder!
Veteran? More like "Ancient Relic!"..been playing the mod for 12 years!
Trying to picture Al as a Power,... it's not working it must be the Tiger Stripes that get me every time - Hans
I get knocked down but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down...!
Official Zy-El Website | ZyEl Wiki | Russian Zy-El Website by mahatmaQL | Eastern Sun

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Re: ? about leather covers

Post by Myhrginoc » Wed May 24, 2006 2:43 am

Leather covers are like runes or fury gems, magic find has no effect on their drop chances. I will look at the drop table and see if they need a boost anywhere along the way.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Return to “The Fury Within: Ancients & Awakening”