bugged item picture

Information and updates for TFW: Ancients (D2 v1.09x) and Awakening (D2 v1.10) mods. If you have any questions or suggestions about either mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Myhrginoc, SiLenTx, Deathscythe

Major420

bugged item picture

Post by Major420 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:33 am

I created Unique Vambraces and got the item with a picture of a cryptic sword.. I think

EDIT: I cant get the image to display properly.. it shows in preview but once post is made image doesnt show...(suggestions welcome)
Last edited by Major420 on Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Hell You Say!!!!

Al-T
Forum Legend
Power

Re: bugged item picture

Post by Al-T » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:42 pm

[quote=Major420";p="273885"]I created Unique Vambraces and got the item with a picture of a cryptic sword.. I think

EDIT: I cant get the image to display properly.. it shows in preview but once post is made image doesnt show...(suggestions welcome)[/quote]

Go to "Photo Albums" and choose "Your Personal Gallery" and upload the picture there, then edit your message above again providing a link to your picture. There is a link to the photo albums on the menus on the left under "Features". It may take a while for your picture to be uploaded as it has to be approved by an admin first to ensure nothing obscene is being submitted but it will appear eventually.

Also wouldn't this be better moved to viewtopic.php?t=37110 ?
Last edited by Al-T on Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Al-Tisaur...Card carrying member of mentaldom since March 2007 & "Zy-Sensitive" Veteran Pension Holder!
Veteran? More like "Ancient Relic!"..been playing the mod for 12 years!
Trying to picture Al as a Power,... it's not working it must be the Tiger Stripes that get me every time - Hans
I get knocked down but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down...!
Official Zy-El Website | ZyEl Wiki | Russian Zy-El Website by mahatmaQL | Eastern Sun

Return to “The Fury Within: Ancients & Awakening”