Does anyone know where I can find these panels?

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

Brandon
United States of America

Does anyone know where I can find these panels?

Post by Brandon » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:28 am

Hey guys, I'm looking for these .dc6 files from an older version of Diablo II. In the screenshot shown, they were used on a private pking server D2PK.

Please let me know, thanks. I'm also going to try my luck on Blizzhackers. Cheers.

Kieran
Senior Moderator
Angel
Great Britain

Hand-picked

Re: Does anyone know where I can find these panels?

Post by Kieran » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:37 am

Well this post has closed all over it.

It's highly unlikely you will find a plug in from a private server on here.

Jeewdew
Paladin

Post by Jeewdew » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:52 am

I can't even remember D2 interface looking like that. xD holy crap it's a lot of years ago!

Brandon
United States of America

Post by Brandon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:08 am

Ogodei" wrote:Actually, it looks like that private server "stole" the Back to Hellfire mod's UI :\
Strange. I was looking at a video of very old screenshots of Diablo II on youtube and these orbs and panels appeared to be in one of the screenshots. That's what led me to believe they were from a very early version of vanilla D2, pre XPAC.

I actually tried editing the current panels myself to the ones in this screenshot but the orbs seem to be coded to the position they're in now. I adjusted all the necessary .dc6 files and I believe hlthmana.dc6 still appears in the original position, totally defeating the purpose of editing it.

Ogodei
Senior Moderator
Angel
Italy

Hand-picked

Post by Ogodei » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:38 am

I probably found the screenshot you mentioned, but I only saw the orb graphics and statues, with too bright colors to fit D2. Also, in that screenshot I noticed there were not skill icons, belt or other UI stuffs.
As for the orbs editing, if using sixdice or dc6maker to set the X/Y offset doesn't work, try taking a look at the code. It's the only way I can think of.

Return to “General Mod Making”