Error in using Expanded Cube

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

scout2k

Error in using Expanded Cube

Post by scout2k » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Hello again guys. thx for your informations on the forums. Btw recently I'm suffering from error which the cube has.
I applied mega inventory kit on here https://d2mods.info/filecenter/dload.ph ... ile_id=300, and little adjustment in inventory arrays.

getting to the point, When place the mouse in the specific area every time, then error occurs unhandled exception access_violation (c0000005)

problem uploading imgur anyway, so posted my picture if you interested and wanna see this.

So how can I solve this problem? Is this needed editing the code? It really disturbs me somehow.
thx in advance.

sorry for the editing this post but every bottom edge of the cube inside occurs the error. So I had to re-upload my fixed picture. And resizing or lower number of height was not the answer unfortunately. when I lowered containers 10x8 to 10x7, same happens on the bottom of 10x7 similary.

---------------------------------------------
oh I found it by comparing two characters. The problem is unique ogre gauntlet which barbarian equiped, what was downloaded from the other page few month ago. Differences between downloaded and earned from monster in code are Grid row, Grid Column, GUID. But what I wondered is why it happened in a cube, not loading a character or its item. It is really complicated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Mod Making”