Plugy issue, confusing...

Information and updates for the Nezeramontias mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Acromatic Aria

No votes

Total votes: 0

fir469
Paladin

Plugy issue, confusing...

Post by fir469 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:36 am

ok... I've downloaded both the 5.06 version and the 7.01 version of PlugY to try and apply it to Nez... now after installation of each one i attempting to access a fresh new lvl 1 char i made after installing plugy (have no other chars) and it will not enter games... the msg's vary between... "Don't find unassignstatbutton.dc6" or "Don't find unassignskillbutton.dc6", and "Don't find stashscrollbutton.dc6". now all these files (the .dc6's) are included in the PlugY package, and under my assumption add those buttons to the screens upon installation... now if i turn off these various options: multi page stash, shared stash, shared gold, unassign stats/skills the game functions fine... but that defeats the purpose of PlugY, those items are why I wanna use PlugY.... so does anyone know how I can get the game to recognize these buttons or add them to the game at all??? I really wanna play multiple chars, so I'd like the use of a shared stash.... Yohann if ur still active on this forum... plz help, i love ur PlugY but can't quite get it to work (I already play ES where it works fine)....

cody911911
Paladin

Post by cody911911 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:45 pm

I couldn't get it to work for me either "bad generiric data "

Gousst

Re: Plugy issue, confusing...

Post by Gousst » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:36 am

unzip all files in d2 main directory, and just click on plugy_install i did that and works for me

JrEye
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by JrEye » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:19 pm

There should be 6 DC6 files in your 'plugy' folder
Zy-El Wiki | Facebook |
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Spikington2

Post by Spikington2 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:49 am

Well i had some trouble with the newer plugy so i use the v5.06. it works just fine!

Heather

Post by Heather » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:15 am

7.01 works fine for me.

I have the plugy zip file unzipped to my main d2 directory, and make a copy of plugy.ini and plugy.exe in the subfolder for each mod I want to use plugy with that doesn't already come with it. I configure the plugy.ini file in the mod subfolder to make a separate save directory and turn on/off the features I need. I start the game using the copy of plugy.exe in the mod folder, and I haven't had any problems with any mod that uses a patched d2_patch.mpq (like Nez) doing it that way.

Are you sure your plugy files are properly unzipped/installed in your main d2 directory? Does plugy work for other mods, or vanilla?

LittleMan205010

Post by LittleMan205010 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:38 pm

If you're getting a "generic bad file' error then you have to go into the save folder with your characters and delete the "savedstash' file that's there...
before u do this make sure to clear out your main stash as these will be lost in the process(i found out unfortunately the hard way)
This is what i did neways

Return to “Nezeramontias”