Where are Marilith & Ariel

Information and updates for the Nezeramontias mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Acromatic Aria

No votes

Total votes: 0

pieface

Where are Marilith & Ariel

Post by pieface » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:33 pm

I read somewhere on the forums before that Marilith is on the long path that connects Upper Kurast to Travincal and Ariel is outside Baal's throne room but I just can't seem to find them! :( Any suggestions as to why?

[R.I.P.]ReApEr

Re: Where are Marilith & Ariel

Post by [R.I.P.]ReApEr » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:12 pm

hey another person that still plays!! lol well if u have hamachi or msn messanger please tell me

pieface

Post by pieface » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:50 pm

Ye I have msn, I'll pm you it later

[R.I.P.]ReApEr

Post by [R.I.P.]ReApEr » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:50 pm

Thx :D appreciate it

SaladShooter

Post by SaladShooter » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:37 am

We have found Ariel several times, she is in same the map as Baal, but far away from him. We always kill everything else before tangling with Baal and his body gaurds.

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by gogodanny » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:34 am

Alright before this starts to get too much "off topic" Ariel may be found as follows:

when entering the throne you gotta go straight to the top in order to meet Baal. Just before you enter the romm where Baal summons his minions therer is Ariel.
Indeed she aint too much of an oponent so the chance of having missed her by an un-intentional kill is rather high!

If you want her soul, start running baal @ players8 or above, this will increase your odds x-tremely :)
if you still don't manage to have her drop her doll (or soul, whatever yo're searching for) contact me, I may have some remains from this mod ;)

cheers

PS: Marilith can be found when running the dungeon!
She most likely spawns at lvl 3-5 (yeah indeed i don't ecall it correctly) :-P
You can thi nk of Marilith as some kind of super-boss who guards the icy cellae in Nez-Mod.
If ya don't kill her dont bother yourself cuz her soul is any good ...
Last edited by gogodanny on Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

B_O_O_G_I

Post by B_O_O_G_I » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:28 pm

heh WERY usefull information... ;) i´ve run baal like zilion times and ariel is nowhere to be found :(
so its same with the marilith... she is not in ici cellar nor the kurast causeway and dungs in there nor the dungeon as gogodany says (if he means kagero) :cry:

I´VE TRIPLE CHECKED THIS

btw still playing a lot and have even other players in list
post me a mail i´ll reply instantly...
i got static public ip XD

noobian

Post by noobian » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:17 pm

i found ariel in the throne of destruction right before the part where you fight his minions every time..and i ran across marilith when running through the kurast causeway before travincal

B_O_O_G_I

Post by B_O_O_G_I » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:41 pm

lol i must be then realy blind or realy stupid :cry: thx
omg i am stupid in version 1.08a they are not there realy :roll: whitch i used to play till now 8-O but not anymore :cool:

never mind if everyone cares for a play just mail @ B_O_O_G_I @ centrum . cz
Last edited by B_O_O_G_I on Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DUCKVILLE/LOL

Post by DUCKVILLE/LOL » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:41 am

Bahah I was actually about to post "Are you playing the right version?". Good luck!

I forgot to mention; gogodanny, does p8 actually increase mlvl/tlvl and make better items drop? Or just the fact that there are more monsters mean you will get more stuff? A friend and I were thinking about this before.
Last edited by DUCKVILLE/LOL on Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by gogodanny » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:18 pm

The Monsterlvl is not increased at all by using the /players command. What changes is the xp you get, the monsterlife (not the damage!!) as well as the droprate.
Monsters are more likely to drop stuff which does not increase the chance of uniques sets or whatever but the plain chance that anything (gold, potions, items etc...) drops!

any more questions? ;)

cheers

Return to “Nezeramontias”