A Few questions ...

Information and updates for the Nezeramontias mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Acromatic Aria

No votes

Total votes: 0

Witchblade

A Few questions ...

Post by Witchblade » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:18 pm

Here we go :D

-Is it possible to get that duplicator L1 recipe scroll from anything else than those boring Gheeds Chests? i ve been trying for ages...

-Are there "rare" drops in the Hell Gauntlet other than the Holy Grail ?

-Same question about the Hell Kagero Dungeon .. anything else of interest (yeah the 2 Bosses and their Souls^^)

-I cant get the Normal Amulet/Ring crafting recipe with +5@ skills gems to work. I thought about a req lvl.. but in that case how much ? Looks like it requires lvl 300/400 for the perf class gems, but those.... i m almost 600

-What caused these weird thingy: when i was running the Hell Gauntlet for the first time and arrived at the 2 Bosses, i went into p8 mode but chose to be careful (u never know) and opened the door and tele'd back, just in case of a 1000k surprise hell-only spell from the baddies down there.
I saw'em walking toward their room, not attacking me, so i tele'd( in the main room of the Prize Chamber ....
Nothing, not a damage, not a damn spell
They were already dead, their adamantium drops on the floor as usual ...

What the hell caused that bug ^^

thx for any help (even if ppl are kinda uncommon around here :P )
i used the search and stuff, ofc.. but got no real clue about these :cry:
Last edited by Witchblade on Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Denial aint a river in Egypt, huh"

Gospodarik
Paladin

Re: A Few questions ...

Post by Gospodarik » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:34 am

Concerning the gauntlet bosses I think that "players 8" made them spawn with a too big amount of HP, causing them to die instantly. That can also happen on other "big boss" monsters with high "players x" values.

Sorry, can't answer the other ones, it's a long time since I played Nez.
Modding is funny, but as soon as a crash bug is caused the fun ends!
Card carrying member of Mentaldom, since June 2007 - Zy-El Hardcore

Return to “Nezeramontias”