Hamachi For All :d

Information and updates for the Nezeramontias mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Acromatic Aria

Death-Enforcer
Paladin

Hamachi For All :d

Post by Death-Enforcer » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:56 pm

Alright, after having played on a server hosting Nez (don't ask wont tell, rules) and having everyone basically ruining the game by dropping exp bags out the wazoo on every newbie to come around, I've gone BACK to the Hamachi style of play

was looking for people who actively play Nez mod if interested I've set up a hamachi network

Network: ActiveNez
Password: Hamachi

Network: ActiveNez2

*Special Server*
You are to join this server WHILE playing, but leave it while not in a multiplayer game, that way players from the 2 servers can get together.

Network: PlayingNez

(cheaters will be removed)

*edit July 23rd, 2007:
The sever, I had been informed was full, has had inactive players removed (if you've been removed just rejoin) if it fills up again just send me a PM.

*edit July 24th, 2007:
The server seems to be having problems (I think) in which we've had a few rather heavily active people suddenly leaving, but it would spam the network leave message so I don't think they actually left the network.

*edit August 9, 2007:
The server ActiveNez has filled up, and from what I've seen its not the most active group, but I have seen at some point or another all members playing, so for now it will stay as is. I have created two new servers as posted, please abide by the rules, and please don't spoil the mod for new players.

-Death-
Last edited by Death-Enforcer on Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Death-Enforcer
Paladin

Re: Hamachi For All :d

Post by Death-Enforcer » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:14 pm

Perhaps this post would benefit from being stickied? :) *just a thought*
Death is the only Constant

Kyselina

Re: Hamachi For All :d

Post by Kyselina » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:41 pm

Me and friend are playing, contact me and we can play.

Death-Enforcer
Paladin

Post by Death-Enforcer » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:05 am

-- NOTICE!!! --

Please keep in mind that the "PlayingNez" network is for people who are playing the mod AT THAT MOMENT, so if evicted while offline do NOT be suprised, just reconnect to it when you intend to play again... (Bit annoying yes, however I think it will help to keep things running smoothly and allow for a LOT more people to get together at the same time)

I'll possibly post some full out rules for my networks I have set up... All players will have to abide by them... of course the Phrozen Keep rules apply to all players on those networks... so make sure you know those!
Death is the only Constant

Return to “Nezeramontias”