Terms of Service Update - September 25, 2003

Check here for any important information about the Phrozen Keep and these forums. Only staff members may start a new topic but anyone may post their thoughts and responses.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Terms of Service Update - September 25, 2003

Post by Myhrginoc » Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:55 am

This one is so obvious, it is amazing we even have to add it to the Terms of Service. But with some people it does have to be spelled out:
XVI) Discussion of software piracy, wârez, serialz, bypassing of copyright protection, no-CD cracks, or other illegal activities is prohibited. This includes cases where software may be purchased but normal operation isn't possible (e.g. damaged CD), as the Keep staff have no method for verifying the status of such claim.
The original XVI was our "we'll add sections as we go" section, it is now XXII.

EDIT - forgot about that filter...

EDIT2 (JBouley) - He's referring to the fact that one of the words was replaced with {filtered}, which is now "fixed" in this post. I had made a separate post explaining why that was showing up in his post, and I have now deleted my response below since there is no longer need for it.
Last edited by Myhrginoc on Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Return to “Staff Announcements”