Greeting all mod makers from Maxx Power!!!

Check here for any important information about the Phrozen Keep and these forums. Only staff members may start a new topic but anyone may post their thoughts and responses.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Maxx Power
Champion of the Light

Greeting all mod makers from Maxx Power!!!

Post by Maxx Power » Thu May 30, 2002 1:14 pm

I've just been appointed new mod reviewer at Phrozenkeep. I'm gonna be doing a mod every two weeks or so now, so hopefully there should be a more comprehensive list of mods and their good/bad points. If I do review your mod and you think I've A) Missed something critical which gives the mod its "Holy Hell" status or B) Said something unfair about the mod, then please send an e-mail telling. Everyone makes mistakes, and I'm not perfect :) so, I'm open to criticism, as long as its constructive (any hate mail I won't bother reading past the first line). Also, I'll be keeping a close eye on this forum in particular. If you're going to release a new version of your mod, or releasing a new mod altogether, then give us a buzz and I'll be on it A.S.A.P.

I thank you all for your continued work on the Diablo series, and hope that I won't make too many enemies along the way ;)

Maxx

keybordkiller
Paladin
Location: Underneath The Rock in the Center of the Third Ring Of Hell.
United States of America

Not to worry maxx!

Post by keybordkiller » Fri May 31, 2002 2:30 am

Everyone makes mistakes, and I'm not perfect so, I'm open to criticism, as long as its constructive (any hate mail I won't bother reading past the first line).
Maxx: I think as long as we all keep things professional & creative, that we'll all pull through. :D

I'll be sending a mod your way in about a month or so. But like you said, what I like in a mod, might not be for someone else. :mrgreen:
Be careful what you say, the life you save might be your own!

The Greatest thing you'll ever learn is to Love, and accept being Loved in return.

RexxLaww
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Hand-picked

Post by RexxLaww » Fri May 31, 2002 4:39 am

Welcome aboard max. I just put up the newest and probalby lastest version of my mod if you are interested. :D
The Frost. Sometimes it makes the blade stick.

Deathscythe
Retired staff
Angel
Philippines

Post by Deathscythe » Fri May 31, 2002 8:39 am

yeah another member.. welcome aboard... :) :) Speaking of new staff i would like you all to know (eventhou announces in the Keep) that ill be making interviews to moderators here in the Keep. So please dont be suprise when you recieve email from me.. :mrgreen: :lol: ..

SubSanity
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by SubSanity » Thu Jun 06, 2002 4:58 pm

Hey hey Maxx :) Welcome to aboard. Now you have the burden of making Phrozen Keep the #1 D2 moddings ite on your back. :P Just kidding..

Oh yeah.. Deathscythe, I just read the interview you did with us some time ago 5 mins ago.. I think I'm just too caught up with other stuff. Thanks for the interview once again. :)

Deathscythe
Retired staff
Angel
Philippines

Post by Deathscythe » Sat Jun 08, 2002 7:45 pm

thats okay... its my jobs to make interviews... :mrgreen:

Maxx Power
Champion of the Light

Post by Maxx Power » Sat Jun 15, 2002 5:55 pm

The next mod review, for New Dawn X by 54X, has been posted to Phrozenheart, and should be up on the main site in a few days. Give it a read, as New Dawn X is a really good. Find out why in my review! Also, just as a question, are there any mod makers out there who believe that it is _essential_ for me to review their mod, for one reason or another. There's a lot of carp out there, so any recommendations you may want to make make 'em.

Apart from that, enjoy ure modding time, and hope 2 see u l8r

Maxx <@_@>

p.s. How come I'm not on the staff list yet? Aye, Jeff? :mrgreen:

deathfile
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by deathfile » Sat Jun 15, 2002 6:13 pm

just thought you should know maxx, someone took your name, they are "max power", without the second x, they just posted in the fusion forum (or is that you also?)

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Post by Myhrginoc » Sat Jun 15, 2002 6:50 pm

It's a different Max_Power...that one just joined and the Fusion post was apparently his first post, period.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Maelyn
Champion of the Light

Post by Maelyn » Sat Jun 15, 2002 9:02 pm

Wow, first post in the fusion forum...anyway.

Maxx, you should review demon trip I. I'd like to see what a review of it would turn out like. Its the first mod out there with monster playing, although it was never completed.
Old 'Magic: The Gathering' Player /
Mudder /
'TCM'='Tainted Chaos Mud' /
-------------------------------------
Recluce I: White.......1% Complete

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Sun Jun 16, 2002 6:28 am

Maxx Power" wrote:p.s. How come I'm not on the staff list yet? Aye, Jeff? :mrgreen:
I think Phrozen Heart is going to be updating the staff list page completely. You might want to check with him to make sure he doesn't forget you. ;)

Oh, and when you run out of other cool mods to review, you can feel free to criticize mine when I finally get version 2.0 out (sometime this week, I hope). I don't want to put mine ahead of the rest of the pack, as there are plenty of deserving folks, but I wouldn't mind the attention if you have a chance one day and no better prospects otherwise. Heck, by the time that situation rolls around, I may even be up to version 3.0 ;)
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

Return to “Staff Announcements”