Two times crash so far - exception fault

Information and updates for the Chaos Empire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

No votes

Total votes: 0

ArtDent

Two times crash so far - exception fault

Post by ArtDent » Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:14 pm

First time - sewers level 2 by Drognan, I was going back to the WP and my rogue merc got stuck behind the wall and I walked too far so that her little x on the automap disappeared, so I tried to go back a bit to see if she would show up again, no luck, so I thought OK maybe she teleported to me and is just lost in the pack of skellies so I went back towards the WP and all of a sudden got the error message and the game crashed.
Second time - similar to the first a bit - I was in the Evil Pit (Frozen Tundra) and a couple of my skellimages were shooting spells across the lava at some monsters but I could not reach them so I walked and after their x's disappeared and I went back towards them and they x's did not re-appear so I tried to continue thinking maybe they teleported into the pack, no such luck, got the exception fault and crashed again.
Otherwise, love the mod, great work!
Don't Panic!

ChaosEnergy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by ChaosEnergy » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:27 pm

hmm crashes on d2 function, hmmm
i assume you play single player, i never have sawn this before, but i will focus my tests to the roque
Chaos Empire Net
chaosenergy(a)chaosempire.net
Chaos Empire ® is a registered Trademark of Hans-Jürgen Ohler
Copyright by Hans-Jürgen Ohler (aka ChaosEnergy)2003 - 2015

ArtDent

Re: Two times crash so far - exception fault

Post by ArtDent » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:40 pm

As I said, it wasn't only the rogue, it also happened with a couple of skeleton mages, and yes, I am playing SP.
Do you already know about the rogue becoming invisible at times? Heh, sometimes the only way I know where she is at is when I see the special effects of her casting a spell.
Don't Panic!

ChaosEnergy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by ChaosEnergy » Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:56 am

yes, the invisibility for a few seconds is normal cause of the spells she has...
i tried the night many times with a necro and roque hireling...i didn get any crashes with 751
so i m not able to reproduce it
Chaos Empire Net
chaosenergy(a)chaosempire.net
Chaos Empire ® is a registered Trademark of Hans-Jürgen Ohler
Copyright by Hans-Jürgen Ohler (aka ChaosEnergy)2003 - 2015

Return to “Chaos Empire”