Random Questions

Information and updates for the Chaos Empire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

No votes

Total votes: 0

elventy gagillion

Random Questions

Post by elventy gagillion » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:23 pm

I just had some random questions That don't really have a point but annoy the heck out of me cause i just don't know.

Is the surprise in each seventh egg when you get sparkles all around you and get like 5k gold each time it drops?

When you give items to charsi to imbune does it still make them unique cause i did it twice and nothing happened did it both times on a cermonial javelin if it has anything to do with it?

Can you use skulls in the unique making formula because it is the only gems not mentioned in the readme for the unique formula.

Is there a unique making formula for either gloves, boots, or helms cause those arent mentioned in the readme either

What does uber Diablo give you. I killed twice in normal and he didnt drop anything is it just in normal he doesn't drop anything or is it other difficulties. And if he doesn't drop the annihilus then where is it found

The new uniques that were made for the mod can they be made using the unique item formula or are they just found. Also are the orginal unique items still in game for EX: you can find the butchers cleaver, a cleaver axe, but is the orginal unique cleaver still in the game

on readme it says on the doll pages that the superunique dolls are dropped by there associated monsters but i haven't seen dropped by one to date.

Can the moderater, ghost, and suicide minion dolls be found in surprise eggs or are they only found by doing the rescue barb quest

Was it by accident or on purpose that you can sell stuff like tomes and Valuable Elixiers in the gambaling screen for like hundreds of millions

ArtDent

Re: Random Questions

Post by ArtDent » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:11 pm

I can't answer all of your questions, but a couple I can.

Sparkles and extra gold are from having a torch going - a timed thing - it also adds to your mf.

Charsi can make an item unique but obviously no guarantees - see readme - depends on item type.

Not sure on the skulls thing for uniques.

Have you tried the armor recipe for helms, gloves, boots? They are all armor of a sort.

Not sure.

Not sure.

Not sure.

Not sure.

I think it was on purpose.
Don't Panic!

elventy gagillion

Re: Random Questions

Post by elventy gagillion » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:13 am

thx for the help but if anyone finds out the others plz reeply thx

klient32

Post by klient32 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:03 pm