charms

Information and updates for the Chaos Empire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Raynor

charms

Post by Raynor » Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:11 pm

Hi guys... Can anyone tell me how to make charms? I am full with Grand charms and definetely I need to safe some space without losing good stats. So, any ideas?

ArtDent

Re: charms

Post by ArtDent » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:39 pm

I have been trying to get Mr. Chaos Energy to tell me how to re-roll charms with no luck so far, he keeps telling me to read the readme, the problem is that I have read it, quite a few times, and still do not know how. I tried going online to one of the links in his sig, but that did not have it and he told me that was an 'old' readme.
I understand his attitude, if it is in the readme he should not have to be bothered, but I CAN NOT FIND THAT INFO, and I have looked and looked and looked and ... etc.

Anyway, I use up the crap ones for re-rolling other items and am just hanging onto a couple/three pages worth for future use if I ever am told or figure out how to re-roll a charm.

Good luck, if you do find out, PLEASE let me/us know how.

btw, he did tell me that the unique charm recipe has been turned off.
Don't Panic!

player

Post by player » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:46 am

item + 2charm = new magic item

3charm might get a new magic charm ...

ArtDent

Post by ArtDent » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:23 pm

I had tried that before, but, it did not work, however, over at the newsgroup alt.games.diablo2 Graeme just told me that it does work if you use 3 charms of the same size.
Hallelujah! I can finally clear 5 or 6 pages of junk charms from my stash.
Don't Panic!

prj57

Post by prj57 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:17 pm

Tried that, gives a lot of junk.... Raynor and I haven't come across a descent charm yet!

Raynor

Post by Raynor » Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:28 pm

I'll give you a simple example: one small charm(11 poison resist), another small charm(5 cold resist) and last small charm(8% gold) = as prj57 said - junk. And all those resistances are gone... And you receive something as 11 to stamina ot 22 to life... So, anything else?

ArtDent

Post by ArtDent » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:34 pm

Oh my yes, most of the time you will get crap, but every now and then something nice should appear. It took me about 3 pages of GC's to finally end up with a plus one to skill tree. Of course it was for a character type that I am not currently playing, but it got saved for the future just in case I ever play that type of character. I personally save any charm that has any kind of resist, those have their own section in the stash, the charms I use for rerolling are the plus 12 to stamina or adds 1-2 fire dmg.
Happy rerolling!
Don't Panic!

Return to “Chaos Empire”