Tips?

Information and updates for the Back to Hellfire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

No votes

Total votes: 0

AngelSaphire

Tips?

Post by AngelSaphire » Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:50 pm

I'm having a VERY Hard time gettting Pass Catacombs Level 3-4, My Current Level is 12, I keep getting owned by hordes of Muddeamons and NIght Clans and Lighting Enhancted Nghtclans. How can I get pass them without killing myself? What should I put my stats into? I have:

40 Strenght
50 Dex
25 Viatly

Energy is untouched, Also I can't find any items that will give me good skills
Last edited by AngelSaphire on Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:10 pm

Hm, you could have mentioned your character class too... :roll:

General tip - don't let more than 3 monsters to surround you! Never! ;)
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

AngelSaphire

Re: Tips?

Post by AngelSaphire » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:01 pm

hahah how silly of me to forget ;) I am a warrior, I have no spells in use, oh Sacrfice does no dammage, it odes only 0-1 even when I lose hp :lol: but I learned the hard way about no getting surrounded, but dang theres to many of them! 8-O

AngelSaphire

Post by AngelSaphire » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:43 am

hahah how silly of me to forget ;) I am a warrior, I have no spells in use, oh Sacrfice does no dammage, it odes only 0-1 even when I lose hp :lol: but I learned the hard way about no getting surrounded, but dang theres to many of them! 8-O

EDIT:

Why is this game so difficult??!?!? When I get to the Forge it's filled standard i hit frozen arrow blood clans, then im thrown at with thousands and thousands of Toad Deamons who keep knocking me back and forth. Im level 18 and I only do 11-38 beaucase I cant find anything good. "takes a deep brethe" how am I suppose to make it out of Act 1 alive? Furthermroe this is just act 1 and it feels like im playing hell mode Diablo 2.. :cry:
Last edited by AngelSaphire on Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

biobaba
Champion of the Light

Post by biobaba » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:50 am

I am a warrior and made to act 2 ancinet tomb now.. I thought I was gonna stuck there but then luckly I found a 20-45 damage weapon.. now everything goes pretty well...

for act 1... use lots of tp and dont be shy to drink potions since money isntreally a problem.. if see bunch of monster charging at you just run back and take care of em by small group

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:50 am

AngelSaphire";p="217497" wrote: Why is this game so difficult??!?!?
Because I want it to be. Acts are very short, monsters are very tough. If it was easy, you'd get pass the 4 acts in several hours.
AngelSaphire";p="217497" wrote: When I get to the Forge it's filled standard i hit frozen arrow blood clans, then im thrown at with thousands and thousands of Toad Deamons who keep knocking me back and forth.
There is simply a Cold Enchanted goatman boss there ;)
AngelSaphire";p="217497" wrote: Furthermroe this is just act 1 and it feels like im playing hell mode Diablo 2.. :cry:
Why do you think Normal Act 1 should be easier than Hell mode Act 5? To me, all areas should be equally difficult.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

SVR
Retired staff
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Hand-picked

Post by SVR » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:09 pm

AngelSaphire";p="217497" wrote: it feels like im playing hell mode Diablo 2.. :cry:
Yepper ;-)

Don't know if you played D1 or not but it was like that.
You *never* walked out into the open if you wished to live ;-)

It's all about creep & run.
Always keep a safe area behind you so you can fall back as soon as you see more than 1 enemy.
They follow, you kill, next :twisted:

Lather, Rinse, Repeat :P

AdiTT
Senior Moderator
Angel
Bulgaria

Post by AdiTT » Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:20 am

Tip: watch out!

Tip: Be prepared for anything and anyone (with equipment and potions). It's hard. So don't rely to be lucky like in LoD - when you get some good, very good items and you become immortal ...

Tip: Balance your equipment - skills, negatives (- to dex, - to str ... etc., etc.) and positives...

Tip: Read what NPC's say. (that's in the ReadMe actually...) :D

Hmm... it's just to small ... but I'll post it... :mrgreen:
Terms Of Service - Written for a reason.
D2 MOD player wrote:Sure you can exploit the game. But are you sure the game isn't exploiting you?

Return to “Back to Hellfire”