Character Guilds

Information and updates for the Back to Hellfire mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.
Parksta0

Character Guilds

Post by Parksta0 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:51 am

Suggestion for Onyx: the idea of the BM Guild worked, so Kudo's to ZephyreSyx for it. I was thinking it would be worth making a "guild" for each character class, and "Stickying" them for ease of acsses.

I found that having somewhere to discuss strategy and progress, and compare styles, realy enhanced the atmosphere of the whole experience.
Having something to report that was big news really made for a fun game.

Suggestions for names are:
Warior - Brotherhood of the Sword
Sorceror - ____ Mage Clan (something needs to go befor)
Barbarian - The Hall's of the Horde
Bard - The Path of Radiance
Monk - Monastery of the Circle
Rogue - Sisterhood of the Sightless Eye (given...)

Anyone else have any ideas? Suggestions would be appreciated for most classes (obviously not the Rogue or Blood Mage, since they're both given already)

After a while, I'll put together a poll, so comment on which names you like as well.
-----
FOR BLOOD AND GLORY! ~Kyphis, of the Fystali Blood Mage clan

biobaba
Champion of the Light

Post by biobaba » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:55 pm

cool.. they sounds like the D1 chat rooms on battle net.

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: Character Guilds

Post by onyx » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:23 pm

That's a very good idea, Parksta0 ;) The only problem I have with that is stickying 7 new threads. I use stickies for feedback, bug reports and requests, there are currently 3 stickied threads, so this would make 10. I think it's a bit too much.

Feel free to post guild threads as you like, the forum is not that active anyway, so they won't sink on the second page anytime soon :)
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Back to Hellfire”