Hades Underworld Mod

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

No votes

Total votes: 0

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Hades Underworld Mod

Post by Hades » Tue May 18, 2004 12:35 am

This is to announce the release of my Hades Underworld Mod.This mod is basically to change the Diablo game around the way I would enjoy it and for my wife to enjoy.So I'll give you a basic rundown on what I have included in this mod and the changes I made.
Well first thing is you now get 3 skill point's per level.(Hash Casper's plug-in).I thought this would be fun to have and to try out the full use of the synergies.More bang for your buck.I also included Myhrginoc's New Titles plug-in,for something different.With this the titles you receive for completing Norm,Nightmare etc are all different.Makes for an interesting change.
This mod also has extended stash as you and me both hate running out of room.I tossed around the idea of including the other stash plug-in but decided against it for this version maybe later.
Hireling's have some of their powers changed in this mod.Rogue merc now has Magic arrow and multiple shot.Iron wolves(fire) has Fireball and Meteor now. The lightning wolf has Static Field and Nova.And now the Barb Hireling has Bash,Howl and Whirlwind.These skills are still lby level so it encourages keeping the merc's alive.Lol good reason to keep em around and get them exp.As for the other hireling's well needless to say I will be changing them all more in future version's but I would welcome feedback and ideas any time! :)
I have put in these map plug-ins:Harrogath town : by Talib,
Kurast Docks plug-in : by Talib
Recolored Spider caves : by Volf
Pandemonium Fortress : by Onyx
Recolored caves Act#1 : by Volf
Joel's Act#1 Fog Theme pack : by Joel
Orange crypts : by Volf

And I have put these new animation token replacement 's in:

Frost giant : by Joel
Belhifet : by Phrozen Heart
Verbeeg : by Phrozen Heart
Harmonium : by Phrozen Heart & Pagan Rainfall
Bugbear captain : by Phrozen Heart & Pagan Rainfall
Orc with axe : by Phrozen Heart & Pagan Rainfall
Water weird : by reiyo_oki
Drow Magus : by Joel
Orc Shaman : by Phrozen Heart
Volo : by Phrozen Heart
Baatezu,Nipperibo : by Phrozen Heart
Red Dragon : by Joel
Earth Elemental : by Har'lea'quinn
Fire Elemental : by Har'lea'quinn
Red Myconid : by Joel

Gem rework has been done and I have made them sold from Gheed so far.They will be sold somewhere else also in next version.
Akara sell's runes and full rejuvenation's.Why will be apparent when I add all the new runeword recipes for next version.But the rune's still cost gold so save up!

The Bosses and unique monster's have had their drop 's reworked so they at least drop good stuff.I felt ripped off after I killed unique monsters and they dropped a magic item or two.So I fixed it a bit and reworked the drops a little but only for uniques or Bosses.This is no drop mod but maybe for a different project. :) But you should be able to find good stuff along the way to finishing the game in different level's.

Now onto the special add on that I added to this mod.We all know that I made a boss mod and super boss mod, so it stands to reason that maybe I'll add some stuff from there.So I decided (since this is an underworld mod....has to be tough) to add some random Boss 's like Diablo Clone , Hell Bovine's , And other Boss's. But I added them in places like the pit , Abadon , Swampy pit , The Hole , etc so they don't interfere with quest's and completion of the game.I do however recommend trying them at higher levels lol.So it stands to reason you can finish norm then go back and kill as many cows or Diablo clones as you like.Or be reckless and try them at low levels....either way it's fun.
There are many other changes I will make in the next version also.One example is the runewords that I will enable.I will put in over 100 new runewords into this mod by next week.So yes that mean's I will be updating this mod next week with more changes.Only reason I released this version is to get a feel how well this will be taken.And to get some feedback! :D Should be even more new animation's next week for the update as I have it from a pretty good source that there are some great new things from Infinitum this week! :) :D

So there you have it all,please feel free to comment and lend some ideas about this mod.As I want to keep expanding this mod to as far as it can go!To all the map and animation creators...AWESOME work all! :) :D You never cease to impress me!
Again I gladly welcome any comments and ideas,
Hades
Last edited by Hades on Tue May 18, 2004 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

lilman7769

Re: Hades Underworld Mod

Post by lilman7769 » Tue May 18, 2004 3:51 am

Hades..lemme start off by saying i love ur work :).....one thing id like to know is ...in ur read me u say u have 110+ runewords?? can u list em or send me a link where u have wrote them? because i dont see em anywhere?

thx in advance

btw my favourite song by maiden is futureal lol....i can see yours is wasted years...IM A HUGE FAN!!!! i have 13 of their albums :)

EDIT: just read ur puttin em in by next week..thx...got any in there so far u can list tho? :P
Last edited by lilman7769 on Tue May 18, 2004 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Wed May 19, 2004 3:50 am

I'm going to send the new update to Phrozen tomorrow, which will include over a 100 rune words, and also a new Drider animation. Courtesy of Phrozen Heart, which I think is awsome.
And by the way I love Iron Maiden also, Aces high rocks! Here is a list of the runes that are in this mod so far.

Serendipity (any Armor) LO & UM & JAH
Shadow (Swords,Hammers) OHM & lo &UM & OHM
Shadow Of Doubt (Any Armour) UM & KO
Sirens Song (Swords,Hand2Hand) OHM & SHAEL & ZOD
Sorrow (Helms) AMN & UM & HEL
Spirit ( Any Sheild) Um & JAH & UM
Splendor (Sword,Melee,Weapons) HEL & OHM & SHAEL & OHM & CHAM
Starlight (Any Sheild) JAH & UM
Still Water ( Axe) OHM & CHAM & SHAEL & PUL
Duress ( Helm) CHAM & UM
Storm ( Sword,Hammer,Melee) OHM & AMN & SHAEL & PUL & OHM & LO
Tempest ( Bow ) CHAM & OHM & HEL
Temptation ( MACE< S cepter,Club) BER & CHAM & OHM
Terror ( Sword,Hammer, Axe) PUL & OHM & SHAEL & OHM
Nightfall ( bow ) IST & OHM
Oath ( Shield ) JAH & JAH & UM
Obedience ( Sword,Axe,Hand2Hand ) EL & ORT
Oblivion ( Helm ) THUL & SHAEL
Obsession ( Any Armor) AMN & TAL
Harmony ( Hammer, Mace) TIR & ETH
Hatred ( Sword, Axe , Spear ) AMN & SHAEL
Flickering Flame ( Any Armor) lo & SHAEL
Fortitude ( Swords,Axe) EL & OHM & OHM & UM
Fortunes Favour ( Helm) SHAEL & AMN
Natures Kingdom ( Any Armor) UM & JAH
Glory ( Sword, Weapon) PUL & OHM & UM & LO & ZOD & SHAEL
Faith ( Helm ) ZOD & JAH
Amity (Sheild) SUR & JAH
Authority ( Armor) JAH & UM & JAH & PUL
Beauty ( Helm) CHAM & ZOD & BER
Blood (Swords,Weapons,Axe) PUL & SHAEL & OHM & OHM
Bone ( shield ) UM & JAH & CHAM
Brand ( BOW ) SHAEL & OHM & UM & PUL
Broken Promise ( Helm ) CHAM & UM & FAL
Chance ( hammer, Mace) ZOD & OHM & OHM & SHAEL
Sting ( Sword, Axe, Weapon ) ZOD & OHM & UM & OHM & CHAM
Darkness ( Helm ) ZOD & CHAM & UM
Daylight ( Armor) ZOD & CHAM & UM & JAH
Death ( Helm ) ZOD & UM
Deception ( BOW) UM & OHM & LO & OHM
Desire ( hand2hand2, hand2hand,Sword) UM & SHAEL
Despair ( Hammer,Club,Mace,Scepter) TAL & THUL
Destiny's Daughter ( Hammer,Club, Mace, Sceptor) OHM & BER & SHAEL
Destruction ( Swords,Weapon,Axe) SHAEL & LO & OHM & PUL
Dragon ( Armor) CHAM & HEL & UM & FAL
Dread ( Armor) HEL & UM & SHAEL
Dream ( Helm) HEL & PUL & CHAM
Dweomer ( Sheild) HEL & JAH & JAH
Edge ( SWord, Weapon,Axe) OHM & UM & LO & SHAEL
Enlightenment ( Helm ) EL & AMN
Envy (Circlet) AMN & RAL
Heavens Will ( Sheild) NEF & THUL & ETH
Holly Tears (Hammer,Mace, Sceptor) BER & PUL & OHM
Humility ( Staff,Rods) HEL & ETH & ORT
Hungry ( Sword,Axe,Weapon ) SHAEL & PUL & OHM & LO
Ice ( Bow, Crossbow) SHAEL & ETH & LO & OHM
Infinity (Weapon,Spear, Polearm) SHAEL & OHM & LO & UM & ZOD &
SHAEL
Innocence ( Helm ) EL & UM & SHAEL
Insight ( Any Armor ) UM & SHAEL & FAL & UM
Jealousy ( Shield) RAL & UM & ORT & JAH
Judgement ( Sword,Weapom,Hammer) RAL & SHAEL & LO & BER
Knightsvigil ( Shield) SHAEL & LEM & UM
Lastwish ( Amazon Bow)LO & SHAEL & OHM
Law ( Sword,Weapon) EL & RAL
Lawbringer( Sword,Weapon,Axe) HEL & SHAEL & LO & UM
Lightning ( Amazon Spear,Spear) SHAEL & HEL & AMN & LO & UM
Loyalty ( Armor) PUL & HEL & UM & ZOD
Lust ( Helm ) JAH & CHAM
Madness ( Sword,Weapon) LO & SHAEL & ZOD & UM & HEL & AMN
Mist ( Armor) UM & HEL & ZOD & CHAM
Morning Dew ( Helm ) EL & ITH
Mystery ( Armor) EL & CHAM & UM
Myth ( Sword,Weapon) HEL & SHAEL & LO & AMN & UM & SHAEL
Patience ( Sword,Weapon,Hammer) HEL & AMN & SHAEL & UM & LO
Pestilence(Weapon,Spear,polearm) ZOD & UM & SHAEL & LO & AMN & VEX
Phoenix( Sword,weapon,Axe) TAL & SHAEL & AMN & UM & LUM
Piety( Helm) JAH & HEL
Pillar Of Faith( Sheild) LUM & UM & UM & JAH
Pattern( Armor) CHAM & ZOD
Peace( Helm) JAH & FAL
Penitence(Sheild)ZOD & UM & JAH & JAH
Peril(Sword,weapon) ZOD & SHAEL & HEL & SHAEL & LO
Plague( amazon Bow) CHAM & SHAEL & AMN & FAL & OHM
Praise( Sword,weapon,Axe) SHAEL & LO & AMN & AMN & UM
Prayer( Sword,Weapon,Hammer) CHAM & LO & BER & AMN & SHAEL
Pride( Weapon, Pear ) ZOD & AMN & UM & LO & SHAEL
Principle(Sword,weapon,Axe,Polearm)SHAEL & LO & UM & ZOD & SHAEL
& AMN
Prowess in Battle ( sword,weapon,hammer)AMN & AMN & LO & BER &
SHAEL & CHAM
Prudence( Bow) LO & AMN & AMN & SHAEL & CHAM & VEX
Punishment(sword,weapon,spear) PUL & SHAEL & AMN & AMN & BER & LO
Purity(sword,weapon) UM & UM & CHAM & SHAEL & LO & BER
Question(sword) UM & SHAEL & LO & BER & VEX & AMN
Rain(sword,weapon) SHAEL & UM & BER & FAL & LO & CHAM
Reason(sword,weapon,hammer) BER & AMN & AMN & LO & VEX & VEX
Red(Armor) UM & UM & CHAM & JAH
Rift(Armor) UM & CHAM & JAH & JAH
The Lovers( sheild) JAH & JAH & UM & UM
Thirst (hammer,mace,weapon) BER & LO & AMN & AMN
Thirst for Knowledge ( sword,weapon,spear) FAL & VEX & VEX & AMN &
AMN & LO

So there you go,Those runewords will be in version 1.1 of my hades underworld mod.Which will be released soon,and thanks for your compliments about my mods! I 'll always listen to feedback and idea's for my mod's or other questions.And respond however I can so keep the feedback coming as this is a mod in progress!Hope this keeps you satisfied for now.
Later
Hades

HashCasper

Post by HashCasper » Wed May 19, 2004 7:34 am

WOW! Somebody actually found a use for my plugin!

:)

I have been checking this mod out, so far it hasn't got boring yet, I'm in norm act2 with a barbarian.

Keep it up man, er... the good work I mean ;)

EDIT: If you decide to use the PlugY Kit, you don't need the skills per level plugin.

Few suggesstions alo, it would be very cool if there was some sort of crafting system. You can't really get far with better drops, but item customization is where the most fun is, in my opinion at least. Maybe a few new gems/socketables or some cubing goodies?
Last edited by HashCasper on Wed May 19, 2004 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We have a point to work to, to make our nation huge; make our home stretch around the world, increase our army too. We must take over the world, make it our own, the Earth we must control, so you can't F#CK it anymore." --Mathew Chalk--

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Wed May 19, 2004 1:37 pm

Thanks for the compliment's Hash,As for the Gem's well look at what Gheed sell's.I have redone the gem's so you can get an idea how they look from him in the misc part.I may change them somewhat more after too.I'm also adding 100 new runewords today in version 1.1 so you can try those out too.As for the cube, yup I plan on moving onto that along with Gem words.
And for your plug-in of course I found it useful.I like it ...got any more?
However what I am most interested in is you playing my mod,heck I can get some great feedback from you when you get the time.And most importantly ,ideas from you!So keep up the feedback I'm more than eager to hear it all and implement some new idea's.
Take it easy,Hash and cya later.By the way let me know how the new drider's are in this version.Some should be in outer cloister and wherever Arach's are! :)
Later
Hades

And here's something even more interesting for version 1.1 of my mod.I have included the hireling plug-in by Hash Casper.Awesome work!
The hireling's can now use belt's, boot's , amulet's, ring's, gloves so it really open's up the game more.Not to mention make it a heck of alot more fun and give more choices.
So like I said this is a mod which will keep evolving as I include more and more different things to it.Have fun with the new update and keep that helpful info and feedback coming!
Later
Hades
Last edited by Hades on Wed May 19, 2004 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HashCasper

Post by HashCasper » Wed May 19, 2004 7:59 pm

I have recently given up on my Helheim mod, due to modding limitations, and even if I were to try and implement those changes, I would require source to d2 or extensive code editing.. anyway, my point is that I am not currently working on anything, and I would be more than happy to join forces with you and create something. I am a fairly decent modder and code editor.

Also, that reminds me that I need to update my hireling inventory plugin, which I had totally forgotten about, I will update it this coming weekend and release on sunday/monday. It will fix a few more bugs discovered by Baron Josh and use D2Hireling.dll

Drop me a private message, and I'll get back with you as soon as I can.
Good luck and keep it up, er.. the good work I mean.
"We have a point to work to, to make our nation huge; make our home stretch around the world, increase our army too. We must take over the world, make it our own, the Earth we must control, so you can't F#CK it anymore." --Mathew Chalk--

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Thu May 20, 2004 1:40 am

Sup all,Version 1.1 is up,Thanks to Phrozen! :) If there are any problems post and I'll get to you.The new drider is in(Thanks Phrozen)along with Hash Casper's Hireling Plug-in.I just added Tristram plug-in for the next version 1.2,and I added the cyclops too.(Thanks to Black Heart for an awesome looking Tristram and thanks to Joel for the cyclops plug-in)And I also added Hash Casper's runeword plug -in for uniques,rares,sets and magis's.It's a gem word thing too so theres alot more work to do to make use of this.Awesome work Hash Casper!
First off,Hash Casper I've sent you a message so get back to me when you can.But I am interested!There are so many ideas I have for this mod and I want to make it a continually growing mod.A drow set would be nice,Demon set,etc you get the idea.And I don't wish to make a boring mod.That's why I added boss monsters in different places also.But again this is simply the beginning of this mod and there is a long way to go before I think it is even close to being somewhat finished! :)
Secondly I'm hoping to get hosted or be a non-hosted mod :) :D
Hint ,Hint lol.Somewhere....Is Jeff out there somewhere?lol
Anyways any feedback please post and I'll get back to you all!
This is only the beginning,
Later
Hades

HashCasper

Post by HashCasper » Thu May 20, 2004 3:51 am

I have replied to your message and am on my way to download the new version and give it a whirl.

Would it be too inconvenient for you to come on IRC sometime? If you are able to find the time to get on IRC, this is where you can find me.

In mIRC, /server mesra.kl.my.dal.net -j #Opium . My nickname is Nyle. Also I can sometimes be found on the Phrozen-Keep IRC channel, by the same nickname, Nyle. /server irc.gamesurge.net -j #Phrozen-Keep

I look forward to meeting you online, and in case you are not able to get on IRC, I am always available through the Forum Private Messaging, though a bit slow in responding, I can always be found.

Good work so far, keep it up.

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Thu May 20, 2004 4:43 am

Did someone call my name? ;)

In terms of hosting, I'm only good for providing hosting through Charsi's Forge. But with a full release (version 1.1) already out, you might want to skip ahead, make a nice site, and apply for Keep hosting.

Up to you. But if you want hosting through Charsi's Forge, e-mail me. Or, if you try for Keep hosting first and get rejected, check in with me.

Good luck with the mod.
Last edited by jbouley on Thu May 20, 2004 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

Kiwivagrant
Paladin

Post by Kiwivagrant » Thu May 20, 2004 9:02 am

Wow, this is the most fun I have had with a mod since AR Hell and I have only just completed the crypt and mauseleam (sp) areas.

Just a little bug, when I bring up the stats for a chipped skull, the resist numbers on the armour section quickly flick through 25 to 30 and back again continuosly.

Can't wait to see what else is in store.

Any chance of adding the plugy to the mod??

Keep up the good work!!

K.

Yohann
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Hand-picked

Post by Yohann » Thu May 20, 2004 11:29 am

In the next Release of PlugY, you will be able to add PlugY to all 1.10 MOD because I have change the sytem of installation (for launch PlugY.dll)

So you could add it yourself if hades don't include it in his mod.

Edit : name of the modder ;)
Last edited by Yohann on Thu May 20, 2004 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PlugY v10.00 : Download - Forum
Fix TXT Opened Files With MS Excel : v1.11 - v1.10
DualPlayer
: v1.11 - v1.10 - v1.09

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Thu May 20, 2004 2:16 pm

Well I have a few replies to deal with today so let's get right to it.First off,I think Yohann may be confusing my mod with another good modder.I'm not mouse,I'm Hades ...lol...just so we cleared that up.
As to Kiwivagrant, I'm not really sure I will implement the plugy thing but as Yohann mentioned you can add it yourself too.I think Yohann just got confused as to who's this mod was. As to the gems I noticed it once but doesn't it stop once you put it in something?Let me know ,I'm curious also lol :cool:
To JBouley,I really don't know which way I'm going to go with this but Phrozen and I have been talking about it also .The amount of attention my mods have acquired is beyond what I expected.However I do want to get this hosted soon so I can get that one problem out of the way.So I may message you but again you bring up a good point about my being a full version already.So from there ...don't know yet( by the way Jeff Sanctuary in Chaos was one of the first mods I loved)
Hash Casper,I will message you later also and see what we can work out about joining forces on this.I'm not to sure how I want to proceed from here but I am sure I want to deal with this hosting thing first to get it out of the way.

And here's one question for whoever has gotten there,Does the Diablo clone drop annihulus all the time and uniques?Just curious as I never fully tested that part out.hehe
Later
Hades

Yohann
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Hand-picked

Post by Yohann » Thu May 20, 2004 2:41 pm

Oops!
Sorry Hades,

I have confuse between to topic, it seem the contents of my reply is good, but I think when I have search the modder's name I have read the bad topic !
(some time I reply a post in same time doing other things like modding, so I can take half hour to reply just 3 lines! lol)

Well, I will correct my post now ;)
DualPlayer

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Thu May 20, 2004 2:50 pm

Yohann,Hey no problem Yohann I was juts pointing it out.I wasn't making fun of you or anything. :D I may have a few question's about your plugy thing though after.
Later
Hades

Yohann
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Hand-picked

Post by Yohann » Thu May 20, 2004 3:06 pm

Ok, I wait your questions.
I'm always happy, when there are questions, suggestions, bug feedback, etc. :)

btw, good luck for your mod ;)
DualPlayer

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Thu May 20, 2004 9:28 pm

Here's a quick update on progress for version 1.2.I've added the Gladrezu animation plug-in ,Thanks to DPhrozen Heart.It's an awesome looking demon and will make an awesome addition to my mod! :) Still deciding on adding the plugy Yohann,I'll have to see everything it includes,so I suppose I'll go and read about it sometime in your thread.When I get the time, been a little tied up for time lately.hehe Mostly I want the hireling's to use stuff too so I know Hash's does that but I'm curious to see if yours does the same.I already know it lets your guys use alot more available space or something like that.But again I'll read up on it. :)
Secondly I'm going to take another look at Diabolic Cartography and see what's new.Especially in the map's that don't include txt files hehe as I don't want to change much in that respect but you never know.They do awesome work there so maybe fate is smiling on me and an update is forthcoming.
Thirdly Phrozen and myself(well mostly Phrozen)are trying out new animation's he's making that really fit in with my theme.I'm hoping to use most of the demon's ,Shadow's, Drow, Elementals ,etc.Underworld stuff. :)
I'd love to have the time to rework the uniques and sets for an underdark theme but time is kind of constrained right now so maybe a co modder.?!Pondering that and have had some awesome offers so far.
With Phrozen's help and other's I'm hoping to have all the monsters animation's changed into demons ,devils etc.More of the giant's and Golems as other monsters would be a bonus also.But again if they get the time.
So that's what's happening so far and this is going to be a big mod when I'm done.Hopefully an additional modder along the way also.And I will talk to Phrozen later about hosting topic or to Jeff Bouley about Charsi's forge.I never was hosted or anything like it but the response I've gotten to my mods has been big so I'm thinking I need somewhere else to move to.....Like the best place for mods...The Keep or Charsi's Forge.Hmmm choices to be made......
Anyways till next info session and post all ideas and feedback
Hades
1.2 Hades underworld update,(release date next week)
Added in are
Cornugon plug-in by Phrozen Heart
Green Abishai plug-in by Phrozen Heart
Red Abishai plug-in by Phrozen Heart
Baal Summon plug-in (Baal summons Andy,Diablo etc)by*Shaky*

That's so far, more to come lol :cool:
Hades
Last edited by Hades on Mon May 24, 2004 1:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.

lilman7769

Post by lilman7769 » Sat May 22, 2004 7:06 pm

hey man....cool new update and thx for listing those for me...one question...is there a charcter editor compatible with ur mod?? cause i used jamellas to be lvl99 to just screw around and what not but when i try to enter single player games it says bad character stats data...do u know why i get this error.....or is it because its a bad editor? if it is do u know one that will work??thx in advance chris

DeClineD
Retired staff
Angel

Post by DeClineD » Sun May 23, 2004 12:45 am

Maybe Udie will work, but why dont you just play through the mod? I bet that was the idea in the first place when Hades made the mod.
AND, personally, i once cheated to get to high levels. But, all the fun was lost. You run around, slaughter eveything you meet, find the godly items. and so what? That way, a mod (or a game) gets boring after MAX 1 hour play.
Give it a shot, play through the mod. See if you can survive, Play Hardcore, and practice tactics.
Simply, dont "check out" the mod. Play it. :) And give it the chance it deserves...

DeClineD

Edited typos...
Last edited by DeClineD on Sun May 23, 2004 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terms of Service
Beginner's guide v1.4 (Word|PDF)

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Thu May 27, 2004 3:51 pm

Hi all again,Here's the final addition's to version 1.2 which I've sent to Phrozen so should be up soon.

Formorian Giant : by Phrozen Heart
Snow Troll : by Phrozen Heart
Beholder : by Phrozen Heart
Fall from Grace : by Phrozen Heart
Trias : by Phrozen Heart

And thanks to Phrozen Heart I added some stuff and ideas from cubeaholics mod.(used by permission)From an awesome guy and an awesome mod.And one heck of a mod tutor. ;) Might say my goto guy.Thanks Phrozen for all your help so far...

Here's some new cube recipes for you all to try out and have fun with.

one Antidote plus a rare, set, unique,magic=max allowable sockets in item

any amulet +number of rejuvenation potions=boss morph
example:1 rejuv+ammy=andy morph(Belhifet)
2 rejuv +ammy=Duriel morph(Formorian Giant)
4 rejuv +ammy=Diablo morph
etc....
So there's the new changes to version 1.2 of my Hades Underworld mod.Hope you all enjoy em.

And here's a few changes I've made to version 1.3 still in the works.
But I'd thought you would like a peek at what's coming! :cool:

Skill's have been changed in this version as follows:
Sorceress:Werebear,Maul ,Shockwave
Necro : Find item, find potion , Redemption, Grimward
Paladin : Blade fury , Blade Shield, Shadow Master
Barbarian : Firebolt, Fireball, Meteor, Fire Golem
Assassin : Concentration, Fanaticism , Increased speed
Druid : Weaken, Terror, Decrepify

And I have just added Yohann's Plugy plug-in for those of you who wish to make use of this awesome addition.Lot's more space for collecting stuff seem's like a good idea to me! ;) Thanks to Yohann for a great plug-in and hope everyone who wanted it in this mod are happy. :)

So there's a few thing's which have been changed.Needless to say I'll be changing more of the skill's and hireling stuff but I thought a quick peek was in order! :)

So hope everyone enjoy's the changes on version 1.2 and I'll keep working on next version.Keep up the feedback and idea's .I love new idea's and and comments as it makes my mods better and better!Post whatever you would like to see and I'll take every idea into consideration!
Later all
Hades
Last edited by Hades on Thu May 27, 2004 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Thu May 27, 2004 5:29 pm

Umm...was I supposed to mention when v1.2 is posted? ;)
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Yohann
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Hand-picked

Post by Yohann » Thu May 27, 2004 10:35 pm

Hades, you have made the best decision ! :mrgreen:
You can contact me to improved/change some things for a best intregation in your mod. (and feedback bug)
I'm usually on IRC PhrozenKeep channel or by PM of course.

Well, good luck for your mod :)
DualPlayer

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Mon May 31, 2004 6:52 pm

Well people here's the rest of the changes I made to version 1.3,which should be available soon for download.Here they are as follows:

New character's now start with the cube(for diff reason's but one more apparent later)
Stats per level now have been adjusted for all char classes.
Boot's and Gloves are now socketable and will spawn as such.
I'm working on runewords for them for the next version but it may take some time for the whole list of em to be done.

Hash Casper's Runeword plug-in is now added in.So you can add runewords to rares, uniques,magics etc.Nice work Hash! ;) And it's easy to install and use,just follow directions.

You can now summon two Golems, Valkyries, Grizzly's,Shadow master's etc.Now you can feel free to have a whole army helping you as you venture forth and find evil wherever it may be.

New animation's included in this version are:

Evil Construct Wizard
Otyugh
Yeti
Deionarra
Annah
Common Golem
Elminster
Djinni
Acaste
Githyanki
Dak'kon
Trigit
Shadow
Gibberling
White Dragon
All animation's have been done and reworked by Phrozen Heart.Thanks to an awesome guy.I love these new animation's :)

And lastly the River of Flame has been changed a bit.After all it is The Underworld mod so it must be a bit hard lol.So power up before going there and expect a few surprises.

So there is the final addition's to this version 1.3.Post here if you have any problems or have more idea's for me.I need all your feedback and suggestion's to make this mod better and better.

And my time is getting tied up lately so I'm in the market for an additional modder to make set's and uniques.I have a large list of some of the unique and set's which I would like to put in but I would welcome additional items from my future modding partner. ;)
So if anyone is interested please post here and I'll get back to you! :)

Enjoy the new version
Nuff said
Hades

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Moved

Post by Phrozen Heart » Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:13 pm

*This topic has been moved from Member Announcements to Hades Underworld*

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:48 am

Maybe more than one co-modder would be a good idea?

Anyway I am interested in helping out. I am pretty strong in the text files, and have previously rebuilt the entire skill layout and replaced around half the skills.

Main Strength/s

Text files
Balancing
Skills

Weakness/es

Level creating (plugins are easy bt making your own ain't :cry: )
Code Editing
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

Return to “Hades Underworld”