Install help

Information and updates for the Hades Underworld mod and other mods by Hades. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: marhawkman, Hades

No votes

Total votes: 0

Ein

Install help

Post by Ein » Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:59 pm

Can anyone tell me where to get the readMe file for hades underworld 1.4? There is only a .rtf file with the download, which does not have instructions for installation of the mod. Any help would be great.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Install help

Post by Hades » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:16 am

Okay, first of all the rich text document is the read me.What I meant by reading the whole read me was to read it all through before installing my mod.But here are the direction's in detail,In the mod folder there are:D2Common dll,D2Gamedll, D2Windll,Plugy folder,MPQ patch and a data folder.
First back up the corresponding D2 dll's,(just put the backups somewhere safe).Backup the MPQ patch which is in your D2 directory also.
Now simply drop the D2Commondll,D2Windll,and D2Gamedll into your D2 directory.Then put all the contents of the plugy folder except the read me,into your D2 directory also.Then drop the MPQ patch into the dir also.And last but not least drop the data folder into your directory also.
Then run the mod in -direct -txt.Which you add at the end of your desktop shortcut in the properties.Simply right click on the shortcut and in the target line add the -direct -txt at the end of what is there.
Then start the mod by using the shortcut and run it in direct txt this way.And have fun.
So is this help enough?If not post again and I will try to help out more but this should do it I think. ;)
Post any idea's and feedback when you have tried out my mod.I like the feedback from the gamer's.Thnx
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

Ein

Post by Ein » Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:09 am

Thanks for the help. The install worked perfectly well.

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Hades » Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:50 pm

Glad to help out! ;) Any other problem's feel free to post.And by the way how do you like the new item graphic's in version 1.5?
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

Return to “Hades Underworld”